Thanks for all the prayers anons I love you all

Last thread died before I could give you all the final update. My father passed on to the other side at 8:20 AM EST today. You guys are all truly the best frens I could have and I appreciate all your prayers more than I could put in words. I would like to leave you all with one piece of very important advice: if your parents are older and go to the hospital for any reason please go visit them asap when it happens, I went the next day after the ambulance took him there and at that point it was already too late to even say anything to him as he was in a coma then. My biggest regret was waiting til the next day and not going right away. I thought things would be fine and he’d pull through like always. He was in stable condition that night then his heart stopped before I could make it there. Please learn from my mistake. Things can change in an instant. God bless you all.

Attached: F6150477-83FC-4EED-96C9-1667BC2B73F2.png (975x808, 404.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsM_VmN6ytk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My condolences user. I hope he was saved.

Attached: 1582356149870.jpg (1288x1288, 109.87K)

Stay strong user. We love you.

Bless you fren

Attached: btooom-20-sad.jpg (800x482, 119.08K)

I hope you get to see him again one day user

Attached: AA9902A1-D592-4E2D-B650-2190BC90DA23.jpg (240x193, 8.69K)

Faggot

Rape your dad's corpse

My sympathies, user. May you find solace with his passing.

Rest in peace to your father user.

He knew that you cared about him. Live a long and successful life, it's what he would have wanted.

Attached: 1565569467008.png (1001x823, 806.25K)

In all seriousness, what kind of person seeks prayers from Internet strangers for his dying relative? Not to mention Pakistani image board kind of strangers. Not sure what to think.

I will remember your advice, fren. Your father is with God now. I think he will find rest. Bless you user.

Attached: frog hug.png (689x473, 96.87K)

rip in peace

Buy BSV

Attached: 1579532812637.jpg (576x506, 28.79K)

Lost my dad too when I was younger. Ignore all the edgy comments. F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF
FFF

This. I unfortunately have more than one regret about missed final goodbyes to those who were close to me, from a time when i was very selfish and stupid. Drinking with friends and partying can wait anons, if you know someone who is on their way out, spend as much time as possible with them.

Im sorry for your loss fren. Thank you for your words of wisdom. Stay strong.

sorry for you loss. i'll say a prayer to send your father on his way and that he finds peace and rest.

Attached: hugfren.png (746x512, 99.36K)

this is deja vue

fren, i havent seen my father in the last 5 years of my life, im not close with him, hes old like 71 i think

Attached: Screenshot_121.png (977x539, 339.43K)

sorry, user. lots of love to you and yours.

lol everyone loses their dad faggot. i pray for all the swingy linkys

stay strong

Attached: 1521742035741.jpg (1024x577, 65.28K)

A song for you OP
youtu.be/HsM_VmN6ytk

I had the same and mine miracilously woke up.. cant imagine that feeling man. Hes alive and well today for a number of years and Ive been living with him eversince.

The helplessness when somebody is in a come is soulcrushing. There is absolutely nothing you can do but wither and accept the harsh reality that its over.

You can close a chapter. Be thankful for the time you had and know that in the afterlife you can meet again.

come here you

Attached: hug.gif (244x178, 854.34K)

it's going to be okay user, your father loves you

Go visit him

I hope you are well user. Time heals all wounds... it'll get better. I know it's hard to imagine right now, but it will.

cringe, plebbitpilled and non business and finance. sage in all fields

you all have to go back
BASED

may God bless his soul, and may he find peace.

I am sure he is proud of you.

be strong user

will send thoughts n prayers for u user

Attached: hyde fren cute.jpg (859x737, 74.85K)

who hurt you?

>Yas Forums - Business & Finance

>wut is pasta?
Fucking newfags

It's time to put your mommy fantasies to fruition.
On the real though if it's not larp then may he RIP

F

Attached: dd44ff13e9344651.jpg (657x527, 213.75K)

Sorry for your loss, fren

RIP OPs based dad

Live the way he would have wanted you to user. Sorry to hear about your loss

Father son holy spirit
I pray today that OP's father soul has a safe journey and that god gives OP the strength to love life and be at peace
Amen

Sorry for your loss user. Bless his soul. Hope he is smiling down upon you. Love you

Fuck you bitch. Ppl feel connected here. Its ok for someone to do this here. We're all humans talking about biz we're not robots.

Keep strength user. Your dad wants you to be happy and lead a good life.

Sorry for your loss fren. It must really hurt a lot but we still have to move on

RIP op. No regrets fren. You did well.

Attached: zyzzlovemirin.jpg (192x262, 7.27K)

succeed in life for your dad bro, carry on his legacy like sergey succeeded jesus

Yas Forums getting destroyed by a "1 post by this ID", classic.

Is your dad jesus, isn't this his second death?

OH is this getting in the way of the 5000 Pink, BSV, and Nulink threads you're trying to focus on???

Stay strong OP. Life is short.

I wish I could take your advice fren but remember everyone's situation is different. I sish I could have the same relationship with my family as you but understand that it's not possible. Or bring myself back to faith but it doesn't matter. This one's for you user. Don't dwell on it. Live with it and go on with that burden. You at least had a father you could visit or talk to.
Now, go be the son your father would be proud to have even if you didn't get to say your final goodbye.
>t. the bitter cunt from the earlier thread

Attached: 1426393971757.jpg (653x490, 31.61K)

May God be with you and your father user.

You've never been through anything hard in your life and that is why this thread confuses you. Even if it isn't something you would personally do, you should still understand

Sorry OP

you enjoyed him, and thats what matters now user, I feel you

So sorry to hear this bro. Prayers that you and your family will be comforted.

I send my condolences, stay strong user. Thanks for keeping us updated and not leaving us in the dark. Godspeed!

Rest in peace for your father user
even a worst pieces of trash have hearts and empathy(i can even tell that anons are more empathious than normies) so even here, in the place of outcasts you can see hope for humans.

Attached: Sad.gif (300x170, 3.88M)

I can feel what you’re going through, user. My dad passed away 3 years ago and I regret not spending more time with him.

My deepest condolences.

Attached: 31C1316E-263E-444F-82A6-5AAC64C2E171.jpg (554x554, 25.72K)

sending love to you user
your dad will always be there for you, looking out for you from above