DAILY KLEROS DISCUSSION THREAD

LINKS:

kleros.io
kleros.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

VIDEOS:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA0-A9lMaSI

youtube.com/watch?v=PhjcjtYRiDs

youtube.com/watch?v=TsLkiSv64MI

Attached: lRmXoLeB.jpg (846x846, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nav.al/schelling-point
youtube.com/watch?v=c_H_3G_Qsp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pajeet indian disgusting PnD scam you people should be ashamed of yourselves

ok and what else

Show me some actual cases on kleros scan

You...
DOUBLE NIGGER

refer to video 3

no

>shills coin with nothing except a team of chinks
GUARANTEED 100X
>shills a coin with real usecase, working product, endorsed by Vitalik, main stage at ETHCC, 1mil grant from French investment bank, Thompson Reuters business development
PAJEET SCAM GUARANTEED -100X PUMP AND DUMP

My frens tell me I'll lose my money but I'm a risk taker

Attached: image0-2.jpg (364x476, 30.02K)

M
O
O
N
X
G
G

Honestly don’t know what else there is to discuss. We going up

Attached: 033498DF-7B69-440A-901D-104808DCF127.jpg (1280x649, 101.44K)

lets get uppity

>tupaq ID
kek

gimmi all pnkies

Someone spent $8 on bitfinex to pump it to 40¢. Congrats pnkjeets

poopoopeepee

Peepeepoopoo to you too kumar

ahahahah wow... nice PnD action
I feel sorry for klerostards who are going to pay the price of an exit scam..
imagine the huge selloff coming

Bitfinex shenanigans aside
Its 2.9 cents on uniswap which is still bretty gud

Comfiest hold desu.
Educate yourselves on Schelling Points retards nav.al/schelling-point

Attached: IMG_20200304_130917_981.jpg (1280x848, 276.41K)

Great discussion as always

After seeing the videos, I'm even more skeptical now.
These guys are idiots.

why are pnk holders fudding like this. think of something creative instead.

No one sells in this stage!
You deserve missing out on this one

He doest get it, let him pay the price!

What the fuck are you talking about? Dude is a smooth talking autistic chad genetic hybrid

Should I become a juror? What’s the return? I saw that if you vote incorrectly they take away your tokens?

>exit scam
It’s a working product that offers a legitimate solution to a real problem with smart contracts, that problem being that resolutions to disputes are mostly not binary choices and require human judgment

>still spoonfeeding entirely too early

You people are obviously new and it’s annoying

The juror system is retarded and impossible to scale. If this shit did take off, it'd immediately fall apart under its own weight.
There are millions of transactions happening at all times and the more transactions there are, the more jurors you need until you need more people than there are in the world.
It's not feasible.

Literally the dumbest quasi-argument I've ever saw on biz. Congrats retard.

Ermm, what is there to scale? Each case has a set amount of randomly selected jurors. Absolutely the shitties fud I’ve heard so far.

why FUD sir?

Attached: 1562513727707.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Aragon is already doing this deluded pnkjeets

sorry lads but im gonna have to sell 50k PNK and rebuy at 0.02....

youtube.com/watch?v=c_H_3G_Qsp0

Attached: lets go kleros.png (671x503, 249.91K)

we're literally going to 5cent eow

end of world?

Yes

hello newfag

eow =end of week

Attached: 1581922737673.jpg (923x713, 223.18K)

eom

Attached: images - 2020-03-05T233624.320.jpg (558x549, 47.82K)

As soon as BTC takes an inevitable dump so will this. I need to start funding some WRX dips. I do believe in PNK long term

it was sarcasm because it will not be 0.05 eow.....

>it was sarcasm
sure it was gurinderjit

Attached: 1581866527144.jpg (219x230, 28.46K)

All answers to your FUD are in their book, you guys need to chill out or gtfo

Attached: 1583264862312.jpg (1190x1190, 172.6K)

yeh but thanks for making us realise that you were actually the new fag....im probably old enough to be your wifes boyfriends dad

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1583168998383.jpg (948x531, 166.67K)

>340,000 24 hr volume
>600$ will move the price up or down 2%

Yeah definitely not a pump and dump. A market sell or buy of 3,000$ can move the price 10% LOL.

Attached: 302A0A98-B81D-4861-83B8-E79B772B4847.jpg (1125x553, 138.38K)

How far up realistically?

10 cents in 3 months

Its early as shit dumbee

not even remotely true. ive been swing trading to build bigger bags on uniswap and none of my $10k trades move the price like at all.

I have question I know i can buy kleros at uniswap, but after that where can I sell it if I want to? Coinbase doesn't have it listed and I dont like binance

Stay salty, metics

Attached: No Metics.png (720x398, 565.29K)

bump, i too wonder this , if it gets to 50 cents or something i want to dump it. i bought eth on cb, then used that with uniswap and hold PNK in metamask. i guess you could swap back for eth, send that to cb and sell?

i cant sell it on regular uniswap but i can sell it on uniswap ninja for some reason

This was me shilling earlier. Just dumped my bags. Thanks for playing, newbies.

Attached: download.jpg (232x217, 8.08K)

you can swap it for TUSD as well, however you will still need a bigger exchange to withdraw in fiat

>dumped his bags
>price went up
Well done bucko

>good trolling sir, 10/10

Attached: 1583264305734.png (2048x2732, 1.02M)

is that tether?

Theter is USDT, its a stablecoin though

Who is selling show your hands faggot