Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Attached: 1567015778152.jpg (1280x720, 73.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/interest-rates/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=yield
youtube.com/watch?v=qtBWIQKl2ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it over?

this op is all fucked up too.... no hentai link all the (embed) shit everywhere.... what ever.

Attached: 68572704.jpg (1050x550, 57.83K)

dubs I buy SOXS, otherwise I buy SOXL

Bears back tomorrow

Where are you two? I'm not fucking done with you yet

Reminder to watch rates, and follow news on the potential for people to refinance their mortgages after lending companies harass their customers to get a loan so they can offload it to the next guy.

treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/interest-rates/Pages/TextView.aspx?data=yield

I don't believe so. More snibs.

So are we going down tomorrow. These entire market is fucked.

You’re going down user. Prepare the knee pads

>underestimating Diamond Joe
Mans got a smile like a toothpaste commercial

Hail to the chief
(If Donnie and pence get corona’ed)

Bros, what is this market right now?

Attached: 1581037995206.gif (288x384, 3.63M)

Its so mentally draining to brute force predict the market this much

Luckily returns compound fast at this rate

im buying the sqqq dip

Attached: fce1b20f78973d4000580e2b0774be70-imagepng.png (349x491, 122.12K)

>He shorted the bottom
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 1547142583256.jpg (551x771, 44.75K)

Maybe maybe not. I expect the index to settle in to a range. Possibly a pretty broad multi percent range. Eventually. No range apparent yet so no way to confidently assert tomorrow's price action. If the range wants to have a higher top then green could be on the menu yet again.

Attached: 5ef90f90bfdb6c1702b010c2e12e1b9b.jpg (736x384, 50.84K)

friday

Attached: 1564925644588.png (717x720, 677.17K)

I am not bearish right now, but I'd still carry PUTs with my riskier positions.

You and I both know that I can't tell you that information as even OECD data shows a total as a percentage of disposable income (107%) but go fuck yourself for trying

>Mans got a smile like a toothpaste commercial
true but i bet those are dentures

Historically the Dow Jones have been higher after 2 weeks 81% of the times after rising 4.5% or more in one day

Attached: 1569654949684.png (918x573, 12.55K)

u gonna get fucked

Steadily now at 227% for 2020 now.

Attached: 3d.jpg (818x545, 59.06K)

bears can't come back tomorrow. if it just alternates green, red, green, red, that would be way too easy. so they're going to throw in another green day to fuck up everybody who thinks they've figured this out. this is why the bears get slaughtered. then they come back on friday.

>if the market goes up, then the market is going to go up

Great advice.

I'm not saying you cant go long, short term is up probably as far as a 50-60% retracement of last week. Maybe more, but saying it won't crash is fucking retarded given all the economic and fiscal issues that have been forming since QE started after the Great Recession

it's a market with a lot of unknowns, which is why we're getting whipsaw'd all over the place.

why does this look like a meme ive seen?

Attached: where are we.png (238x269, 10.6K)

Who else here /ecstatic/ for the bull run tomorrow?

Attached: EBC5B1F9-3713-47B7-BC5C-D1085EBECFB8.jpg (730x783, 210.91K)

Bet on the 19%

One bad enough day of news will crash it, might be tomorrow, might next week, might be two weeks from now.
But given how the further spread of the virus is inevitable, the fear surrounding it and the impact "social distancing strategies" will have on the economy once implemented there's no way this is all we've seen of the crash.

you bet

Attached: 31392826.jpg (1050x550, 134.48K)

ITS GONNA DIP BECAUSE I WENT LONG EOD

Attached: 1577925687620.jpg (722x349, 128K)

fuck tripfags

fuck tesla

I mostly want OPEC to do their traditional final hour decision in favor of production cut and short term propping up of the oil price to give me a brief swing in to the low 50's. At that point i'll take profit and wait in cash until the next thing. Maybe start nibbling some equities again if the cheapies get cheaper.

I've made mistakes

If there's any indicator of what the market is doing right now, it would be seen in the VIX [which more or less, tracks the demand for options, whether it be put or call options].

The real winners right now are the people who bought options 2 weeks ago, and funds that were long volatility

I really want a day of idiosyncrasies

Tired of everything being a fucking index move or heavily correlated. It's so fucking stupid.

Let's see person 2 person businesses drop 2% and remote less effected companies go up 2%

that would be more sensible

This chop is fucking hard to trade and don't let any smug posting convince you otherwise.

Why can't god just let me win once?

Attached: 1575144172583.jpg (900x600, 143.54K)

Judging from government behavior, they've been trying to calm people down, while store shelves are emptying here in Seattle. This isn't like Feb 08.

I want to see blue chips go up and bond yields go up,

>tomorrow
You mean the rest of our lives? Yes.
AMDCHADS WE RYZEN THE FUCK UP!!! Tomorrow is a big, big day. Get ready.

Attached: 1557777817243.jpg (892x910, 63.86K)

WHY Would you look at the total debt and not the debt service payments?

Doesnt matter
Priced in

lmao what are you going to do with 6 months of food when you're dead?

I NO RED

Attached: xxqquvuxixx.png (400x400, 224.81K)

I'm not arguing against that. Don't move the goalposts. I completely agree with that and the data backs it up

Attached: joe-biden-smile.jpg (630x410, 31.91K)

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FERN

Attached: fern.jpg (800x450, 50.95K)

Lots of food helps after you get the virus from being at a crowded grocery store in line for 50 minutes

>was up 36% at one point
>keep getting too greedy and losing it all

how can i stop being like this.

>interesting strategy cotton lets see how that works out for him

Put together a strategy if you don't have one. Most likely you are being all twitchy hopping in and out on whim and gut. It's a great way to lose.

thats why you're supposed to wear your respirator in the grocery store.

companies that do stock buybacks are a better fren tho

That's why you do the shopping before the virus hits your area.

I devote my life to the line on the screen

Attached: 1386824162182.jpg (1280x1707, 240.42K)

grats rkg! How's gopro going for you btw?

I write what I'm going to do on a notepad every week and do my absolute best to follow it
It helps to avoid FOMO traps and such

would you believe me if i told you I was up 98% last week for multiple hours and figured i could squeeze a bit more if i waited?

i ended up losing all of that as well. i think im too worried about missing out on potential gains. i cant shake it.

>implying the virus is going to reach my area.

Can we talk options? I want to learn more about spreads. Also maybe I'm not looking too hard or using the right terminology, but I'm thinking it should be possible to do something similar to an iron condor across time through calendar spread combinations - what is the correct terminology for this? Also I notice people typically refer to vertical and horizontal spread strategies- does anyone try anything diagonal? I would think some kind of diagonal spread (combo of vertical and horizontal) should exist which would allow even greater abuse of time decay for profit probability.

I know the first three numbers

anyone have that meme where the dude that just bought and held was up 1% the same week?

BULLCHADS RISE UP!

>snake eater plays softly in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=qtBWIQKl2ng

I mean I know I've posted my address in here before.

>would you believe me if i told you I was up 98% last week for multiple hours and figured i could squeeze a bit more if i waited?
Of course. I've done the same thing before.

Attached: 1565166019412.jpg (825x1028, 603.46K)