Why do liberals on this board act so tough when they’ve been failing to make Yas Forums leave and losing the culture...

Why do liberals on this board act so tough when they’ve been failing to make Yas Forums leave and losing the culture war for like 8 years now????

Attached: B716C2DF-4875-4ADD-8CA5-6981832089A2.png (657x705, 316.37K)

they are paid to do it

>Why do liberals on this board act so tough when they’ve been failing to make Yas Forums leave and losing the culture war for like 8 years now????
Alright I'm gonna come clean. I'm probably one of if not the biggest drumpf spammers on Yas Forums. Truth be told I have no interest in politics, in fact I'm not even American. The """culture war""" is me whipping out my phone when there's some down time on wards, I'm on break alone or going for a shit, letting off a quick shitpost and checking it 5 mins alter (almost always with 100+ replies). I don't ever reply or care about the responses, I just do it to pass the time. Sometimes I try baiting hilldawgs, but to be honest they've got an iq above room temp so I don't bother very often.

Now please step aside drumpftard, there are lives to save.

Attached: f2tpjdr2w9oy.jpg (448x508, 73.57K)

Is this really what advanced human society is all about? Fattening up minorities and extending their lives like Wall-E?

have sex dork

BASED

I ran a disinformation campaign on here for Bernie 2020 until he got btfo, never got compensated. AMA.

Truly a waste. The entire existence of nonwhites is subsidized by whites in USA. You guys are destined for 3rd world, you can't keep this up forever normally, much less with all the anti-white hate that has been socialized into the low IQ mud people who do nothing but take and whine you aren't giving the enough.

90% of it
the other 10% is about getting mega rich over it

...so you did it for free?

prove it

>You guys are destined for 3rd world
I'm American and I can tell you the vast majority of it is third world
You have little enclaves where the people are still rich and white and have their heads in the sand and then vast swathes of entire counties where everyone is brown and massively in debt
The America of the past is gone forever, it's a consumer wasteland now

Are you a girl and do you live in Wisconsin and do you want to date?
This is strictly hypothetical of course.

Yas Forums - Television & Film

Because they're feminine and Yas Forums is masculine. Women try to "win" via social shaming, men try to win by reasoning. This is why 90% of left-liberal posting is mindless ad hom posted ad infinitum

>biden picks Hilldawg as his VP
>goes senile right after she gets elected
>She gets Her Turn while drumpf rots in prison
I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1578882938474.jpg (1280x960, 711.9K)

Based

>hillary clinton loses to drumpf twice
twitter might kill themselves

Yas Forums was never here to begin with though, that's just a Reddit boogeyman. What Reddit calls Yas Forums is actually just classic Yas Forums, how it's always been around here

user has transcended basedhood

based

>liberals
>losing
Wow they cant dislodge pol from their native website. Amazing.
Progress shall continue and your evil will not.

the culture war? wtf is that? is it as stupid as it sounds?

>The image that triggered the Yas Forumslution
You "people" make it too EZ.

Attached: 1564963921755.png (766x950, 28.16K)

the angry kikes are here lol

If anything this shit can furtherst the "captilialism bad" shit more than alt-right shit

based

Based OP, white power

>Sometimes I try baiting hilldawgs, but to be honest they've got an iq above room temp so I don't bother very often.

It's because conservatives are honest and react logically to bad arguments you deceitful nigger. Leftists are indoctrinated with bad arguments, they can't identify them because their internal baseline is fucked from being turned into ideological sockpuppets.

You shitposting just hones conservative counterarguments, so keep doing it.

because Yas Forumstards are all basement-dwellling incel NEETs who have all the time in the world to obsessively shitpost

There are no "liberals" on Yas Forums as a sizeable user base, that's just your go-to boogeyman to dismiss any and all criticism.

Yas Forums didn't use to be half twitter screencaps and politics threads.

>Sometimes I try baiting hilldawgs
There's no such thing on Yas Forums.

Americans were a mistake

Thanks for the containment thread OP. Keep the retards occupied.

Congrats?

Yep, plus they're too pussy to just go to Yas Forums and post there, even though they have nothing to be afraid of really.

libtards seething in this thread i am going to type nigger here and in at least 5 other threads and theres nothing they can do. nigger.

It's cargo cultism. All they know is affecting an air of "sassiness". They think that wins the argument.

Progressivism is on its own merits thoroughly discredited, and only with great effort propped up by the ruling class

drumpf fucks ugly post wall hags
Biden is a cunnyseur and thus is Yas Forums's candidate

Attached: 1583574020325.jpg (780x430, 198.78K)

>Yas Forums didn't use to be half twitter screencaps and politics threads.
I remember when Dawn of the Planet of the Apes came out those threads with one of those monkeys with an assault rifle and some rap lyric was all there was in terms of racebaiting garbage. They were called containment threads, not board culture.

Attached: 1350289736096.gif (500x271, 369.44K)

Not the guy you're responding to but I just want twitter and reddit screencaps gone from Yas Forums forever.

>NOOOOOOOO! THE SITE NOT WHAT IT WAS WHEN I WAS A NEWFAG TWO YEARS AGO
Things change. Get over it.

Seems like that's all those are though.

Lefty fags should just go to a reddit movie board and leave us based and redpilled bros to post about how shit women and niggers are

Yas Forums shouldn't be for reposting and discussing what cancerous niggers said on other websites though.
>OMG BRIE LARSON SAID SOMETHING GUYS
>GUYS LOOK AT THIS OPINION I FOUND ON TWITTER
Why can't we just shitpost about movies and make OC instead of being an aggregate site?

You just know liberals are mad Right now

Because of autism and being hopped on on tranny juice.

I don't think they really get mad, I think they're on average so far indoctrinated that they barely feel complex emotions and react to stimuli like fish. I think the only time you see them show actual emotion is when they're anguishing over loss.