Ronan is vocal about social and political issues in Ireland; she has spoken in support of same-sex marriage and...

>Ronan is vocal about social and political issues in Ireland; she has spoken in support of same-sex marriage and abortion-rights, and has expressed pleasure over the declining influence of the Catholic Church in the country.[82][88] In 2018, she appeared in a video for Together for Yes, a campaign for the removal of the Eighth Amendment's constitutional ban on abortion in Ireland.[89] In 2020, she was appointed as the first ambassador of the Irish Film Institute.[90] Ronan identifies as a feminist and has spoken against the gender pay gap in the film industry.[91]
DROPPED

Attached: 1577495710769-0.jpg (1204x1600, 333.69K)

She's pretty.

stupid bitch

I didn't know she was THIS based

>is named Freedom
>wants people to have freedom
based

"Would you ever disobey Mommy Greta?"
"N-no, of course not, I'm a good girl."

>abortion
I would keep her in a constant state of pregnancy to make her tits bigger

Predictably as she has a dimwit expression about her. It's weird how she comes across as both stiff and overacting.

OP confirmed for faggot.

Thunberg Derangement Syndrome case study right here

dumb

>jewllywood spreading their poz internationally

Attached: 1587946061278.gif (483x296, 3.38M)

how many times have you posted this user?

> user doesn't know Mommy Greta is Greta Gerwig.

What's her opinion on Ireland being a tax haven and a captured state by big international corporations?

Built for Florence Pugh's Strap-on.

Attached: 1585842167664.gif (540x198, 3.23M)

>supports abortion
literally nothing on this earth can make me drop an actor/actress as fast as this can

how does she justify her tendency to thrust her big ass in everyone's face as in webm related?

Attached: saorsie_ronan_arse_X.webm (762x710, 2.86M)

wow you are so brave user. I bet she can't live without you fapping over her.

>Declining influence of Christianity
>WE MUST IMPORT MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WHO ARE AGAINST ABORTION AND FEMINISM

Dumb whores.

nice projection, I don't "fap" through

How do you pronounce her name

Sarsha

You know this is every single white woman of a certain age in the developed world, right?

What was he projecting?

Whats wrong with abortion?

its maam

she's a closet lesbian. She hides because girls who come out lose their sex appeal and don't get cast anymore, just like Ellen Page. But they still want to push the gay agenda. Most of your MCU waifus are lesbians. It's pretty easy to figure out. You look for their boyfriend, they either don't have a single photo with a bf or the bf looks gay as fuck beacuse it's a beard.

Attached: saoi.jpg (1337x1762, 319.23K)

in the first half of the 20th century women were conservative as hell, even more so than men. what went wrong?

da jooz

She needs a good sloppy violent deepthroat fucking in this position, really pull and squeeze her tits hard too while you're choking her on your pitiful filthy dick.

Attached: 1579247855264.jpg (2620x2503, 1.07M)