Movies about dying for one's beliefs?

Movies about dying for one's beliefs?

Attached: 1588291501200.jpg (960x1569, 344.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=RB1-6rDsCAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the one where a Dostoyevsky vs Tolstoy debate turned into a brawl causing deaths

So which belief did he die for Yas Forums? Was it "Kant was Based"? Or "Kant was not Based"?

Murder is always wrong according to Kant, so it was probably the anti-Kantian scum that attempted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Silence

lel, sounds like your average subplot in Demons

Motherfucker said the first categorical imperative was better than the second categorical imperative. I had no choice in the matter.

Attached: Nietzsche Browns Fan.png (1000x1500, 619.01K)

>Kant
You know, where I come from, none of the girls have such foul tongues

Who the fuck argues philosophy at a grocery store? lmao

Kant was definitely based.

Attached: the obliteration of one's duty as a human being.png (500x503, 245.28K)

Light didn't nothing wrong. He used the death note to save the world.

>So which belief did he die for Yas Forums?
"Kant believed it's butter"

t. uneducated amerifat

cringe

Why are philosophyfags such turbo brainlets?

Was this comic made by that "existentialcomics" marxist subhuman animal?

The real question at hand here is whether or not it's epistemically responsible to believe that it's butter in the absence of decisive evidence for one side or the other.

People who like philosophy are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.

Especially Hegel and Marx.
Imagine believing in this illogical garbage.

Americans assuming that getting shot is just so easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RB1-6rDsCAo

reminds me of this

damm based

Don’t listen to these russians, they always want chaos. They live in Moscow or Saint Petersburg, born in a rich family, who owns at least 5 apartments from soviet times, which they rent for $5000/month, don’t have to work and have tons of time to read philosophy books, theorize about russian mission in this world, yet they can’t survive in the US as would a regular american, who works two jobs, have to pay rent. This is why these russians also hate USA for being so capitalistic.

It's fine so long as we understand both the strengths and weaknesses of any philosophical viewpoint. This especially applies to political philosophy.

>USA
>capitalistic
yeah right lmao

The most capitalist state in the World, russkie. Not like your Russia, which helicopter its own citizens like little kids.

Logic is a branch of philosophy.

No it's not

I am a Schopenhauer guy, and thus root for the Eagles.

>which helicopter its own citizens like little kids.
what does this mean

Based white american farmer. Russkies always want short and fast solutions to complex societal problems, always end up in shit, blame everyone, especially americans, now chinese.

>The most capitalist state in the World, russkie.
Are people unironically this stupid?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom

USA is a centrally planned economy run by a central bank which has the world reserve currency.

They protect their own people like they are stupid kids.

Imagine picking TolstSOI on that debate

>conflict resolved by violence
Heinlein wins again.

Listen here, you little shit, don’t link me wikifag which can be edited by anyone. Federal Reserve controls only one aspect of the economy, emission of currency. The rest is just pure white american freedom which gave rise to Great Country.

Are russkies and their ass licking supporters are so retarded and don’t know how economies work?

Not really, demographic studies have proven that Stalin's purges killed less than one million people. It's noticeable but nothing compared to the actual russian slaughter that was WW2. Those COMMUNISM IS WORSE THAN NAZISM TRUST ME BRO is debunked propaganda

>Federal Reserve controls only one aspect of the economy, emission of currency.
yeah, which is the most important aspect of the economy
If we didn't have a central bank, we would have deflation instead of inflation.
Our living standards would be a lot higher.
The USA would actually manufacture things instead of being hollowed out.

>The rest is just pure white american freedom
Bullshit, you guys are commies.

>which gave rise to Great Country.
Yeah during the late 1800s/early 1900s before the federal reserve.