Is it kino?

is it kino?

Attached: angel-tv-series-poster-750x431.jpg (750x431, 30.85K)

Yeah although season 4 goes off the fucking rails but it's redeemed by season 5 being the best fucking season of either Angel or Buffy.

It's probably one of better ensemble cast shows ever made for men. It also has least participation by whedon which is to its benefit

Not kino. Buffy seasons 1-3 are the only kino to be found in the Buffyverse. Buffy 4-7 was crap. Angel was crap.

>Self admitted buffyfag

Eat dicks like your homolord.

I always forget Buffy and Angel are in the same universe.

yea season 5 is a great example of "Why not, its last season" and it turned out pretty good,

For example, the puppet episode...sounds dumb, is actually fucking great!

yeah S5 was so much better than Buffy S7

>David was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Ethnicity:
*50% Italian [including Sicilian, likely distant Slovenian]
*25% Slovak
*25% mix of Irish, German, French, Swiss

>season 5
"Would you like me to lie to you now?"

Attached: GoodbyeBuddy.jpg (471x800, 69.15K)

I would've liked to have seen another season of two for Illyria to develop as a character instead of her whole character arc being rushed over the last few episodes of the final season and I have mixed feelings about the ending.
Besides that, it's pretty great.

At times yes. It doesn't quite reach the best Buffy has to offer but it also doesn't nearly reach the worst Buffy has to offer. I kind of wish they'd stuck to the grimdark cop show they were making it out to be in the pilot though.

damn, this show could bring the feels,
way more than a spinoff vampire detective show should

I cri everytim

Attached: dczok7g-31829a84-18f9-4d1c-9713-27c6e74c1518.png (584x876, 330.85K)

>Eat dicks like your homolord.

I watched a show with peak Sarah Michelle Gellar, peak Charisma Carpenter, peak Michelle Trachtenberg, peak Eliza Dushku, and peak Clare Kramer.

Yeah what a giant faggot I am.

yeah it was
it took the universe that buffy created and ran with it. really fleshed it out.
it has great characters and their arcs are amazing
wesley remains one of the most iconic characters ever in my mind thanks to his personal character growth and where they take him

Show ruined best girl by making her burn the coal.

Imagine if Illyria got as much development as Lorne. Really though, it speaks volumes about Andy Hallet that Lorne got as much development and screen time as he did

What's Andy Hallet up to these days? I haven't seen him in anything recently.

dead

okay....Im not sure if you are serious, or trolling....

>peak Michelle Trachtenberg
you said buffy 4-7 was shit

yes

>you said buffy 4-7 was shit

Buffy seasons 4-7 are shit. That doesn't make young Michelle Trachtenberg unhot.

How could you have mixed feelings about one of if not one of very few series finales that actually landed and is considered one of the best for what it is.

I literally heard the other day some garbage show wanting to ape Angel's series finale, they mentioned it specifically. Damn near put me in an early grave. Its bad enough we have people like Julie Plec raping its corpse.

Played a "friendly demon" on TV. Got struck down by God at a young age. Not a coincidence.

Was there any point to Gunn other than cuck Wesley?

>How could you have mixed feelings about one of if not one of very few series finales that actually landed and is considered one of the best for what it is.

Still not as good as Bob Newhart waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette.

All the Connor shit is awful and lasts forever, but season 5 is legitimately based.

>I watched a show meant for teenage girls and was created by a freak peanut head.

Why are you in this thread? Go make a buffy thread that nobody will give a shit about.

>Was there any point to Gunn other than cuck Wesley?

The (((producers))) were going after the subhuman demographic. They did the same thing with the black principal on Buffy. Didn't work.

He was also an active member of the homosexual community.

>cuck Wesley
Wesley turns out to be the most based character across all of buffy and angel

i cri evry time

Attached: not fade away.jpg (1920x1080, 206.92K)

Don't be afraid to go to the dentist.

>Why are you in this thread? Go make a buffy thread that nobody will give a shit about.

You're posting in a thread about Angel and getting your jimmies rustled by people talking about Buffy? KEK! On a scale from Chris-chan to school shooter, how autistic are you?

All the feels

>Trachtenberg was born in New York City, the younger of two daughters of Lana, a bank manager, and Michael Trachtenberg, a fiber-optics engineer, Jewish immigrants from Russia and Germany, respectively. Trachtenberg had a religious upbringing, and her grandparents reside in Israel

I'm not an anti-dentite.

It was more a triple cucking considering he ended up losing the girl to the white guy. It was definitely in power fantasy mode by the end.

Wes ends up becoming a good watcher to faith, saves angel, masterminds a fight against a higher power while basically sitting in his shitty apartment and fucking the enemy.

The only thing that happened to go bad for him was lilah but I like a character with flaws.

>He was also an active member of the homosexual community.

KEK now Lorne gets to live for eternity in hell with actual demons. Hilarious!

Who gives a shit that Michelle Trachtenberg is a Jew?

You're just angry Yas Forums has moved on from buffy in such a stark way that you're a minority now.

No longer can you faggots shout down Angel threads. It was bound to happen considering that ship was closely tied to Whedon and cultural 'zeitgeist' that has amounted to nothing now because of his behavior.

I won't have to do much, ackerfags will come along and fill the thread.

I was here when Yas Forums was created back in 09' and I remember how insufferable buffyfags were. Especially because of all avengers bullshit.

I'm not mad at all anymore, just a long memory for the shit I saw about a show I loved. Angel because it was largely left alone by whedon because he was fucking around with Firefly and Buffy meant it escaped his rapist hands.

Attached: AgeOfJoss.jpg (1280x771, 342.88K)