David Lynch and his fans are just pretentious

Explain pic related. What ‘don’t I get’?

Attached: 7CAD1B8B-472C-4EBF-A9C7-4A386C1566B3.jpg (388x513, 48.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zryhGF3zrAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's kinda like a prostitute and the thing she smashes are ssperm, and the main character masturbates dreaming and thinking about her

Henry is a schizo and he thinks the radiator is talking to him and telling to kill his baby, that is the person he pictures in his mind for whatever reason

Why do her cheeks look like that

I'd say stds but the real reason is probably because lynch just wanted her to look "creepy"

That is your whore mother OP

her cheeks are filled with my semen

she's hot you just have shit taste m8

>people still talking about it decades later
it's kino

Lynch is great but yes, most of his fans are pretentious. For example this guy on Youtube who "explained" Twin Peaks for 4 hours. I've watched it for curiosity and wanted to bash his fucking head in all throughout the video

How the fuck am I supposed to know what your feeble mind is and isn't capable of comprehending?

There's a reason for it, she's a demon and this scene was really unsettling for me

STD's is a good take on it.
I have to rewatch this movie

Lynch is an overrated hack.

lol

>smashes spermatozoon-like creatures
>comforts him after he kills his son
idk, her "meaning" seems pretty clear to me

The radiator represents destruction, and to Henry an escape from his shitty life, the gateway to another world. The lady in the radiator is an 'angel' of death promising the delusion of an afterlife but really seducing him towards suicide.

Normies will never fully appreciate Lynch. They become offended by what they don't comprehend.

Baby needs to be spoonfed, huh? Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaa I'm a fucking baby waaaaaaaah. GTFO my board you massive pleb.

Attached: 1503236257911.jpg (540x960, 29.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zryhGF3zrAM

Full cheeks are a sign of happiness and contentment, or it could mean he wants to pump her cheeks full of cum you just don’t get it retard

The dark secret is that there is nothing to get. The bizarre imagery either resonates with you or it doesn’t. There’s no point studying David Lynch because all the meaning is totally subjective. Why do you think he refuses to elaborate on his own work? It’s like asking an artist to explain a painting.

i thought lynch said this movie means nothing

This!

>he doesn’t understand Lynch’s metaphors
Oh please, I got this movie when I was literally five years old. Are (you) dumber than five-year-old me? HMMMMM

The Straight Story is his magnum opus

Lynch's shtick is deadpan dream logic, don't have to explain shit.

you either like it or you don't that's all

>tfw understood it at 2 months old
Git gud

Not quite, but it's the ultimate refutation to anyone who says that Lynch is a hack who relies on bizarre imagery

Please get over your need to "understand" movies, especially something like Eraserhead. It's meant to evoke feelings and moods so you can relate to the emotions of the main character. Just react to it with your feelings instead of trying to analyze it like an autist.

>not posting in depth video essays about the themes of david lynch as a zygote from your mother's womb
Do you even lift?

Lynch thought it would look cool. That's just what he does. Guy comes from painting. He's not Kubrick, he doesn't try to infuse every single visual with symbolisim, he just adapts images he likes to film. Deformed human bodies are obviously an image he finds interesting. His very next movie was about a man with disfiguring disability.