Why you flankin' me bro?

>Why you flankin' me bro?

Attached: flank bro.jpg (1248x520, 41.36K)

Based Tony Romo cameo

this movie was fucking great

>Computer, generate a nude tayne
>Can you make him flank me

Why didn't he just teleport behind the guys flanking him?

Why didn't he audible to slide protection to pick up the x stunt, with a RB/TE chip on the defensive ends, and signal the receiver for the hot route?

>Why didn't he audible
why audible when youre an unflankable god

Attached: 1512936462295.webm (480x280, 1.18M)

Best female character in recent times. Prove me wrong. Vulnerable but strong enough yet still needs a man.

Why did a tiny, unused oil drilling site in the middle of nowhere need a full team of heavily armed mercenaries guarding it?

antifa super soldiers

Based godhand

eco terrorists

>burrs

Hippies but most likely sabotage from other big corporations.
Bit off subject but interesting. Oil survoyer ships on the ocean used to get hijacked and big companies used to have to pay big money to get their ships and crew back. They decided to just pay the pirates to leave their ships alone because it worked out cheaper.
It's cheaper to pay 6 guys to guard that place than the cost of sabotage or vandalism.

I think those are Texans

>DOUGLES!!!!!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x279, 35.84K)

>you salute the rank not the man

Greta

Naw, that part was great but the movie was ass.
>and she ran. she ran so far away. she ran all night and day. but it was cold and she couldn't get away...

oil pirates

It's actually because Taylor Sheridan is a hack who needed a big shootout scene to end his movie even though it makes no sense. Also, the reason so many American Indian women disappear is because American Indian men kill them and the reservation police are too incompetent to solve the murders, not because of evil white, men who work for oil companies.

I can't prove you wrong because you're right

Sasquatch

Post Lizzie’s ass from the film!

That was very stupid. Why would they wanna kill bunch of cops and a federal agent, what’s the plan here? Even if they did manage to pull it off what would they do? Hide innawoods for the rest of their lifes?

Attached: i-understood-that-reference.gif (245x187, 997.83K)

Hoka hey white boy let's go!

>Indian men kill them
I love how deliberately obtuse liberals are about this

Man if only they would listen to your wisdom and expertise. God you are so smart and nobody sees it

>reservation police are too incompetent to solve the murders,
That's like saying the police in Qatar are too "incompetent" so solve a rape-murder case. The truth is they don't give a fuck and unless it was like their wife, daughter, or sister, they'll just auto-complete the scenario as "a whore who got what was coming to her"

KABOINGER

Attached: windriverass.gif (720x304, 3.91M)

rednecks don't think

heh I wish she’d create a Wind River on my face

Attached: elizabeth olsen winder river scene.webm (1024x428, 2.9M)