Which one were you?

which one were you?

Attached: 6A2D2E6F-7F65-442A-84F3-9699D8A66D26.jpg (1920x1080, 406.89K)

the black one.

oh wait

I unironically miss these lil niggas like y'all would not believe

a mix of will and simon

The real question is why did they only make one season of absolute kino and then two movies which were complete fucking garbage

Simon, but not to his extremes. It would never occur to me to sneak into a girl's room at night and try out the one-in-a-million shot that she wants to sleep with me. That's just a recipe for disaster.

the inbetweeners works best as a slice of life comedy in a realistic setting. The movies just felt like generic lads on holiday films, it’s the same as Kevin & Perry; kino tv, shit movie

never seen it

Attached: 1539197053286.jpg (400x400, 30.83K)

there were two seasons what do you mean

mix between jay and Simon

Jay and simon much more like simon as i age

I was Will's appearance with Jay's personality

I look more like niel. Was exactly Simon in high school. Have banged about 100 women btw. I'm 33. It can get better you guys but you gotta turn into an alcoholic sociopath.

How many women have you been in love with and they with you?

i kept getting called will at school cos of this show

About 5. All recipcated. I was a bartender in hawaii for awhile and backpacked abroad in Asua And Aus....so that helped pump those numbers up.

Three

do you have herpes? srs

Also never really bothered to care if they were in love with me. That's where being a sociopath helps.

Actually no. I have to have some sort of non testable HPV....and I have gotten tested and my recent long term partner never had any problems. I got lucky.

Neil is the textbook definition of based retard

>Have banged about 100 women btw.
first of all
>
secondly, you were counting? fucking fag

Attached: 1541970336908.png (409x409, 182.63K)

same desu
75% Will, 25% Simon

Yes. Cause I thought it was cool. It matters less now. But at least I'm not a 30 year old NEET

>But at least I'm not a 30 year old NEET
okay? didnt ask your employment status

Attached: 1542159748336.jpg (505x472, 49.85K)

Neil, because in high school I was an oblivious retard. Still am to a degree at 26, now just a slightly depressed, more self aware retard.

GIRLS RANKINGS
Rachel (Carli's brunette friend) > Louise Graham > Daisy (Will's babysitter) > Tara > Carli > Big Kerry > Neil's sister > Hannah Fields (Valentine's handjob) > "Punk girl" (Caravan Club) > Charlotte > Susie (nerd) > Chloe (Jay's girlfriend) > Becky (Caravan Club) > Lauren (Field Trip) > Samantha (DJ girl)

Attached: 1567022146098.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

>samantha last

Yes.

Attached: 0982305982345.png (207x237, 79.08K)

I happen to be good-looking so I mostly get drunk enough or take enough cocaine that I can pretend to be an alpha chad while feeling like an absolute fucking loser incel on the inside.

So I dunno.

Well you did call me a fucking fag. So I was implying that you were actually a bigger fag.

Simon and Jay on drugs?

fuck there are three. I guess they were all so short my brain registered it as 2

SHIT TASTE