The romanticization of the British accent in film/tv has to be stopped

The romanticization of the British accent in film/tv has to be stopped.

Attached: 1560445716684.png (1462x877, 20.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDf4b_Trbhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really shows you how much hollywood does influence real life though, millions of english guys have now probably landed some ditzy lard because hollywood brainwashed her into thinking we're all cultured

Yeah good luck with that, nerd.

Attached: 77745444.jpg (1920x1080, 431.41K)

u wot

Attached: 1582159959597.png (579x536, 14.04K)

Lads I watched Love Actually the other day and that ugly cunt from My Family has a storyline where he goes to America and gets laid because of his accent

does this really happen? Im cornish but I dont sound inbred, if anything I've got a stereotypical english post cunt accent - if I go to america will I get laid?

how do we make england great again lads?

Attached: 1526517904349.gif (1000x1000, 817.68K)

Fuck the british, we have no reason to treat them like anything other than dogs. Any and all women who worship their royal family and muh babby should be summarily executed.

>if I go to america will I get laid?
no, it adds a lot but only works if it's on top of a baseline of already being attractive, like most fetishes

vote BNP

NO MORE PAKIS
That and a spoons on every street

im british and i have received pronunciation, when i worked at a cafe american tourists used to like it. its cringe because it makes me sound respectable when i am a schizo neet

People and women just like whatever is foreign and different, and the general British accent whatever the region is well liked - despite what the seething French might tell you.

Attached: British gentleman visits America.jpg (3840x2160, 510.75K)

there are shit loads of English accents though, its either posh or cockney thats used. annoying tbqh

>tfw seething shitholers

Attached: queen_delighted.jpg (266x238, 9.87K)

I might be in trouble then, I'm an ugly cunt with whatever the fuck this is going on

Seriosuly though if any anons are doctors, is there any cure to this shit becuase it's ruined my life

Attached: index.jpg (250x202, 8.84K)

abolish the monarchy
uncuck weapon laws
remove immigrants
simple as

there's nothing odd in that picture

Agreed. Classy southern Savannah drawl is best accent.

You say British but you mean English.

corbyn was our last chance
now we have a labourite vs a labourite in a blue tie

I miss Kevin Spacey

youtube.com/watch?v=aDf4b_Trbhg

I'm American (ancestors are from England but saying that triggers you guys so forget it), and yes, a British accent will pull major axewound in university towns. One of my roommates from the West Midlands was a poon destroyer since her played up his accent.

>tfw people been telling me this for years
>still too broken to believe it

the last time I cried was at Uni when someone told me to shave my eyebrows in a drinking game

What the fuck are you gonna do about it, nerd?

Attached: 1585798547406.jpg (615x409, 46.62K)

So you're one of the Britons with the Hobbit phenotype. I've got the Elvish one but am a 5'9 manlet and sperg so women will hate me.

I'm from Glasgow. I'm a solid 5/10. I was in America visiting family (One month, two weeks in two states, Texas and Virginia) and I go tlaid whenever I wanted too. Virginia girls are freaks, Texan girls are very forthcoming with their agenda, especially Black Texan girls.

Alright but in the movie he's an ugly lanky cunt but still pulls, so was your friend attractive on top of having a foreign accent tho or also a ugly cunt?

You've posted an old flag of Britain, used from 1707 - 1801. Get your shit together.

>forthcoming with their agenda, especially Black Texan girls.
Greentext an encounter. A man's idea of a woman being forthright varies wildly.

The funny thing is the common brit is incomprehensible, and nothing like a proper sophisticated hollywood brit accent. Bit of a sick joke, they come away thinking they're hot stuff. Sets them up for failure.

He looked like a relative of Simon Pegg, I look like a relative of Henry Cavill (serious). He pulled a shitton more poon than I did thanks to that accent. Take it how you will. It's not going to be marriage material women, but if you just want to bang out, it's all good.

>I sound like a pirate, will I get laid if I go to America

desperation, lel

What the hell is a "common brit" accent to your mind?

I bet you're one of them wank stains that says "british english"
listen here you yankee cousin, the language is English and it isn't our fault you've ruined it with constant upspeak inflections and terrible spelling

lol @ yanks finally realising that their film industry is still dominated by brits.
wait till you find out what WASPs are, you'll shit a brick

I said the common brit, not, "Common Brit Accent." spastic

I can't diagnose you but you might have body dysmorphia, I assume you think your eyebrows aren't thick enough or something. You look completely normal mate now go live your life

estuary english or yorkshire accent

from stem to stern you have a few accents among a chorus of mush that do the language justice

One small pretty collection of islands, that needs a big brother...