How was he supposed to react here?

how was he supposed to react here?

Attached: file.png (696x479, 752.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by calling you a faggot for creating this thread without a creative sense to it again

fat

the frog wasn't fat tho

no way. he is unfuckable therefore its impossible for him to tell her off

>Yas Forums
>creative sense

what if he said he has literally millions in the bank and she doesn't because she's a wagey

>you know jonah, those numbers showing up on your scale isn't your bank balance....

Attached: TLDYNHRHZMGK2K6SEXCZBFVZUA.jpg (1400x770, 98.43K)

>Listen lady stick weather reports and i'll stick to comedy cause you're atleast good enough to get paid for one of them

>Bitch, I'm the best you can get

>What a coincidence, Ornella. My fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh a lot, and then all of a sudden I'd bring my friends DiCaprio and Brad Pitt...and then YOU would leave.

M O R E T I M E
O
R
E

T
I
M
E

>I always suspected you were a bear Jonah

Where were you hiding them? Under one of your guts?

Attached: him.jpg (94x143, 2.68K)

get up and beat her to death on live telly under the guise of islam

"You're a fucking cunt you know that? A real cunt. I hope your Arab boyfriend throws acid in your face." then he gets up and abruptly leaves.

>Uhh, you don't get to bring my friends

Attached: jonah cia.jpg (854x480, 256.38K)

You are based, but a w*man would never be able to come up with that.

unironically should have said this wasnt part of the script/show plan, got up and left while still billing them for his time

>how was he supposed to react here?
laugh and made some stupid joke instead of that autistic shit that he did, he is a "comedy actor".

Attached: MORETIME.png (1020x576, 565.88K)

insert 20 credits for MORE TIME

All he needed to do was start loudly coughing while ornella was making the joke to disrupt it and ruin it completely

He should have said "and let you miss out on this" and then got his cock out and pissed all over the studio

FUCK OFF

do you think this is the reason why he lost that shitload of weight?

not bad

noice

>you're a big guy

Attached: French-comic-Ornella-Fleury-mocks-actor-Jonah-Hill-in-French-talk-show-Le-Grand-Journal.jpg (615x410, 39.92K)

>pour vous

>Don't worry Jonah, I'm sure you'd do great in comedy, it helps to be, you know.. not serious.

Should've honestly just shot her
He had the right as an American to stand his ground, it would've been self-defense but I guess he's just too much of a pussy to exercise his second amendment right

she would never be able to come up wit hthat ever

youtube.com/watch?v=MZKiRRYNn1s

MORE
FUCKING
TIME

I think this might be it. Only time will tell...

GODDDAMN IT NO

>Why would I leave? They're my friends, they don't even know who you are.