Space Jam: A New Legacy

How do I feel about this?

Attached: EW4aIvjXsAQscsQ.jpg large.jpg (1000x1000, 83.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Iy9VSBg5A
youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWJT8EMs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have and will never understand the nostalgia for this movie. It's not even a fun movie to watch.

Why are shit opinions like this allowed to pollute my board?

He's right, though. Even as a kid, I thought Space Jam was cringe.

>DUDE NOSTALGIA LMAO

fuck off

It's not a good movie. People remember Jordan being in it, but that's about it. This new film is pretty much banking on nostalgia. It's not for kids, it's for adults. And the thing is that LeBron is way more divisive than Jordan ever was. Jordan is widely accepted as the GOAT at that time. LeBron has people that worship him or fucking despise him.

Fuck off nostalgia addict

looks like a tv series spineoff

confirmed for underage

I like Space Jam, but it's not a movie I'm interested in seeing a sequel to at all. It's not a good Looney Tunes movie either. It's just interesting to watch it in the context of it just being this huge advertisement movie, because how many times does an ad campaign get a feature length film?

I still think Looney Tunes: Back in Action is overlooked. Don't get why that film is ignored but Space Jam gets all the love. That was a much better Looney Tunes film and Brendan Fraser was great in it.

Didn't basketball nigger die in that plane crash?

So what woke political agenda will they shoehorn into this? Will Lola be a butch feminist who chastizes Bugs for finding her attractive?

confirmed for boomer

>can't like an old movie without being called a nostalgiafag

could we agree the theme song is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8 plus I Think most people like it because of the theme

I didn't say that dumbass. Movie sucks, no redeemable qualities except for nostalgia tripping

>A new legacy
Why is L3-6ron so desperate to be compared to Mike? He's been inviting it from the very beginning by taking the same number and all that shit.

>space jhm

because he's the best to ever do it

Because Michael Jordan is an icon, and Lebron desperately wants to be. He'll be forgotten because of it though. Michael will never be surpassed and his cultural influence will never ever be achieved again by anyone in basketball. That was a once in a lifetime thing, even kids that didn't like basketball or sports liked Michael Jordan.

god that logo is so soulless compared to the original

Lola will wear clothes that hide her frame, and a blacks be opressed narrative will be featured

Ego. Everyone knows that MJ is the best and nobody is afraid to say it.

This new space jam is really dumb. Do zoomers even know what looney toons are beyond "that old tattoo that my uncle has"? Clearly theyre banking on nostalgia from the first one

I get it, Rottentomatoes told you it sucked so you've got to stick to that narrative but it was actually a solid movie with likable characters, good child-friendly humor and wholesome messages to the kids who watched it

I don't like Space Jam either.
I'm 39. Fucking Looney Tunes characters didn't even act like themselves. And who cares about negroball?

>Do zoomers even know what looney toons are beyond "that old tattoo that my uncle has"?

Attached: laugh7.png (250x250, 76.9K)

>I'm 39
And we're supposed to value the opinions of a 39 year old loser who still browses Yas Forums?

Back in Action was great, and so was Duck Dodgers. Lots of good Looney Tunes stuff in the 2000's. There was also that Looney Tunes Seinfeld show that was on for a bit and that was pretty funny too. Bugs was Jerry, Daffy was Kramer, Porky was George and Lola was Elaine.

As opposed to a 15 year old loser who browses Yas Forums?

>If you were an 18-24-year-old loser who browses Yas Forums like me, I'd take your opinion more seriously.

>implying you won't also be browsing Yas Forums when you're 39
You'll be the "boomer" one day, kid.

Attached: EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg (1172x659, 56.48K)

Nig nog popcorn flick.

SOUL

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Iy9VSBg5A

soulless

Attached: 51Fi7cGqjCL._AC_.jpg (337x500, 38.74K)

”Don’t ever call me... doll.”

If this line gets delivered with even a fraction of how dripping with sex it was during the first movie, I'll be happy

youtube.com/watch?v=iDkWJT8EMs0