ITT: incelkino

youtube.com/watch?v=TLpELZX_3BM&feature=emb_title

Attached: catfish.jpg (1280x720, 114.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0
youtu.be/fhKdcHMWZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=_M_pk5FAzpA
youtu.be/79_m-E-W0jM
looksmax.me/threads/catfishman-pissing-into-a-cup-and-drinking-it.33527/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
youtu.be/XMv9PljLC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=d0tf0q_9jGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0
posting a classic

Incel anthem

youtu.be/fhKdcHMWZG8

Attached: 12-125085_ahegao-anime-girl-face-outline-yandere-ahegao-face.png (860x809, 108.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_M_pk5FAzpA

Call me an incel all you want, but that dude is unironically the victim in this video. he was clearly mentally disabled. Every one of those people could tell, and that bitch went along with the whole "omg i'm so uncomfortable" act when she could have just muted him or gone to another lobby. Fuck all of those cunts.

Holy fuck you newfag retard it was an act. I knew right away from your comment what the video was without even clicking it and sure enough its fucking ralphie. Kill yourself incel.

Wow, now this is some incel kino
I haven't cringed this hard in a long time

it's s o y b o i s like this that make the thot sexual value market values go to the moon

Literally just have sex

Dangerously based

dear God

The world isn't responsible for coddling retards
He shouldn't be allowed online unrestricted if he's going to annoy people like that

Who said they were? Doesn't mean they're any less shitty.

What did they do wrong other than being tricked?

This would be like if your got tricked by a "hot girl" and it turned out to be some ugly chick filming you and laughing that you thought you had a chance with the fake hot girl.

Holy fucking based

youtu.be/79_m-E-W0jM

Kino Joker laugh

what happened to this dude? looks like some of them send nudes so i wouldnt be surprised if they accused him of rape by deception lol

Daily reminder this reddit faggot drank his own piss
looksmax.me/threads/catfishman-pissing-into-a-cup-and-drinking-it.33527/

Yeah, as an adult I'd just... walk away? I'm assuming you're a grown ass man too.

Nigger I'm talking about the autist crying in tf2 not the catfishing video.

Women who meet up with guys they just met online should be shamed and made uncomfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ

w2c cabbie hat?

>never looks at him
>high-fives herself
I know that simps are the root of the problem, but the immoral whores that exploit them shouldn't get a pass.

fuck its impossible to find them anymore, its nothing but vlogs and media shit
can anyone find me the video of the creepy guy who forced a random blonde girl to be his girlfriend for a vlog

>this is the person banning you for making an on topic thread

paul?

post more

eggy is fucking based

This, but for women. Women shouldn't be coddled and treated differently at every turn.

youtu.be/XMv9PljLC7o

youtube.com/watch?v=d0tf0q_9jGA