I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life

I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life.

Attached: 24-Jack-Bauer-003.jpg (400x300, 11.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tO7aAx4q_Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>th-that's Jack Bauer!
goddamn what a great fucking scene

All days have the same length.

Attached: 1587385710978.jpg (960x960, 112.64K)

Bauer goes to the bathroom in the commercials, just as me.

funny i m currently rewatching the whole show
the first season were soo based
killing terrorist in cold blood, muslim shown as how they are, torture for interrogation.
this show is manly, now we have some shitty show where muslim are victims of evil white people.. fuck this shit

only downside to 24 is that is paved the way to obongo's presidency

B A U E R P O W E R H O U R

Attached: 6125bCK.jpg (252x244, 8.43K)

When Jack changed his mind and said he wouldn't do original voice work for the pinball machine, plans for a complex ruleset were dialed back and the game became much simpler than what it otherwise would have been.
youtube.com/watch?v=tO7aAx4q_Fw

Attached: 24 pinball flyer front.jpg (875x1135, 266.99K)

the first season is by far the worst and basically unwatchable. They just did whatever the fuck they could to pad out the episodes.

Theres a fucking subplot where the daughter escapes like some frat bros or something and ends up gettng chased by lions.

that s season 2 with the nuclear bomb in LA where she tries to run away with the daughter of the couple she is being the nanny
she ends up with an incel living in his bunker that tries to trick her into believing the nuke went off in LA

>3 hour video of a pinball machine
sounds comfy but surely there's not 3 hours of content here

in the second season she is chased by an alcoholic idiot, Elisa curbert looked delicious and yes, she is attacked by a cougar.

all of that shit was stupid. the best seasons i think were like 5-8 where they were killing everyone off and doing all the twists and Jack was all fucked up from china and the drugs.

That one season where his dad is the bad guy and he does a powerslide on an exploding oil rig while shooting terrorists rules.

highly esoteric post

I'm a bauerfag, the third season involves a cartel, bauer takes the leader of this criminal group out of prison.

was it his dad or his brother that was the bad guy?
season 3 was pretty decent with the mexican being absolute scums
loved the opening of the 5th season where palmer gets wasted in the opening

i think it was both. DESU i dont remember all that much about 24 i havent seen it since it originally ran.

But i believe it was his father and brother who owned an oil company or something.

Season 3 is the Coronavirus season.

I only watched until season 3, I think there is a season that involves a biological weapon.

>gives an order
"no"
>shouts the same line
"OK"
pretty based show to be honest

Its Johnny Drama from entourage isn't it? Haha

previously on 24
tic tuc tic tuc

>200+ episodes
well shit, thats an investment. worth downloading i suppose?

it s based and red pilled... unironically

Why the fuck isn't there a 24 Blu Ray release???????????????????

not politcally correct enought

remembering the show, how did they do stuff back in the day when there was no twitter, no social media, no cellphone gps signal to track people or fast internet to communicate send picture of video taken on their cell phones ?

the early 2000 were fun with surf/skateboard culture, bleached hair, whitepeople everywhere in LA and lots of metal music in the show
nowaday we have shitty hiphop and mulato everywhere

I just started rewatching for the first time since 10+ years. Love this show.
Kim so fucking hot.
Nina fuck that bitch.

kinda curious to see how the jap version turns out

there is, whole series, unfortunately only in japan and double unfortunately including legacy

Attached: 101059.jpg (2000x1125, 175.87K)

funny sylar from heroes was a random extra in season 3
in season 1 some of the no named goons ended up in prison break/grimm/supernatural/haway 5-0

except there is?

yo dwang i heard you like contengency plans so we put contengy plans within your contengency plans

the rythm was fun first 7 10 eps had a plot that thicken with a new vilain in the next 7 10 eps and so on

>Silent clock

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 15.69K)

Chloe was the best sidekick ever
best platonic relation of any show

F