Finally! Move over Mandalorian, we're in charge now

Finally! Move over Mandalorian, we're in charge now.

Attached: moonface.png (748x721, 320.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2020/04/russian-dolls-leslye-headland-is-making-a-star-wars-spinoff.html
youtu.be/fIQj3SecNCM
spectator.co.uk/article/the-document-that-reveals-the-remarkable-tactics-of-trans-lobbyists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY DO YOU GIVE ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT!? JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT AND DON'T GIVE IT ATTENTION!

This place sucks man. I don't like this SJw shit but Yas Forums forces this shit worse than the actual media doing it

Was she the Weinstein assistant one?

>Sangeeta Singh-Kurtz
another bleached pooja who hates white people but is married to one

>unless I'm getting Oscar Isaac with a full beard I simply can't be bothered
How is this not sexually objectifying him? How could an op-ed that so obviously is based in being anti-sexist pull such a clear hypocritical move?

(((Sangeet Singh-Kurtz)))

no but she looks even worse

>Singh-kurtz
Based poo married to a kike with dual surname for equal representation yaaas

>They say baby yeed is a baby but he's also 50? What!
Why do these people think making themselves sound retarded is a positive

(((Getty Images))) I wonder who's behind this (((post)))

>driver
>oscar
>mystery meat writer
may the mutt be with america... always

the problem is that if it does poorly they can just blame 'sexist incel fans'.

>Ok tell us about your new project; what are the themes, what is the narrative arc, who are the characters, give us an elevator pitch we can use for marketing
>All woman cast in the StarWars universe
>Ok sure, what about the plot, what's the hook, what are the themes you're going for?
>All woman cast in the StarWars universe

she sounds like a coomer

>couldn't come up with anything on their own, and instead live as total culture-vultures who can only take over what evil white hetero men create to appropriate for their own bullshit.

This is supposed to impress me or make me tremble at the power of estrogen-power exactly how?

Attached: 00notsure.jpg (469x304, 12.38K)

Libs don’t go online and read these articles, they just use Shitter. It’s Yas Forums shills giving these sites their clicks. Sage and sneed

Not seeing this as a power move by a shitty placed above her ability movie executive who knows her time as a studio exerc draws closer to the end and that HARVEY WEINSTEIN's ASSISTANT might have some convenient dirt on Iger or some of the other boys at Disney.

Also, Russian Brides is not even utter tripe as tripe still has a purpose and reason for existing unlike that show which is an arthouse failure remake of Groundhog's Day

KURTZ

Stop telling me what to do NIGGER
thecut.com/2020/04/russian-dolls-leslye-headland-is-making-a-star-wars-spinoff.html

Women dont give a shit about how hypocritical they sound or act, they know no consequences will come of it

Attached: muh-versity-hi-i-hate-s3ws-but-dont-you-think-6968798.png (500x455, 78K)

>female-centric star wars
What a novel concept, not like the last 3 major star wars films were female-centric.
Women get paid to write this horseshit. Disgusts me.

>Women get paid to write this horseshit. Disgusts me
Imagine working on your own stories trying to make them as tight as possible and having to work hard to get a modicum or attention and you have a bunch of roasts go "lul idk vagina?!" and getting rewarded for it

Reminds me of that comic where the girl is drawing a comic about trannies on her bed and her friend asks her what their personalities are like.

why do femcoomers get a pass?

and then when their "creations" fail spectacularly and their "creativity" derided they have an entire PR machine kick into gear to go "nuh huh, believe all wimmin, except wimin who accuse people we like"

I miss Jaina Solo and Mara Jade.

HARVESTED AND HELPED BASED HARVEY HARVEST OTHERS

Attached: 1552070032608.jpg (1024x774, 95.49K)

youtu.be/fIQj3SecNCM

Welcome to the world of women

>Why is baby yoda 50

Cause baby yoda is an alien whose species can live for a long ass time.

>Different place in the timeline

What is it? 4,000 years between KOTOR and A New Hope?

That's why I refuse to work in an office. The lack of meritocracy.

>even 4/10 hyper trannies gush over rich famous attractive actors while pretending the incels on their 99+ tinder feed don't exist
all aboard the hypergamy coaster bros.
all aboard the hypergamy train

Attached: 1584844276030.jpg (943x1215, 603.52K)

this,

please fuck off op

Yeah that worked so good with gays, trannies, feminists and the rest of shit that now dictate everything

Sorry faggots, but this is the hill they want to die on. They want to make life insufferable for everyone, so we will help them, until it all crashes down.

>Yeah that worked so good with gays, trannies, feminists and the rest of shit that now dictate everything
Actually, a member of the transsexual lobby recently admitted that it's in their best interest if people don't talk about trannies, because it's much harder to pass pro-tranny laws if the populace is already aware of trannies.

spectator.co.uk/article/the-document-that-reveals-the-remarkable-tactics-of-trans-lobbyists

This is a pretty terrifying read.

you're an idiot

back to pol

it already has dumbass

star was is unwatchable, has been for like 21 years

Attached: s7grv41.jpg (2054x1163, 798.04K)

aahh the most evergreen of reaction images.

This. Yas Forums is obsessed with SJWs.

Imagine the marketing decision that favors targeting the Sangeera’s of the world over you huge, existing and rabidly loyal fan base. Incredible.

And that’s a few years ago, I mean. They’ve driven the fan base away, but it was behind stunts like this

lmao yeah ok sjw