ITT: Celebrities you think would like and dislike you

I think Taylor Swift would be someone who secretly dislikes me, but doesn't outwardly show it. We could work together professionally, but would never interact outside of that.

In comparison, I think Alexandra Daddario and I would be pretty good friends, maybe even leading to something more ;)

Attached: 40q9oedzrvh31.jpg (3072x3072, 746.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>imagining friendships with people you never met

seek professional psychiatric help

>imagining friendships with people you never met

That's the entire purpose of the Hollywood tabloid industry. Losers with no friends buy magazines and consoom media to have a fake peer group composed of celebrities.

Bullshit bro Tay Tay is like the coolest person ever. Everyone in hollywood loves her and vice versa

Female celebrities are all vapid whores and I wouldn't want to be friends with any of them

Attached: thoughts of a kino king.png (547x596, 266.7K)

Taylor definitely seems like she wouldn’t like most people. Very stuck up and controlling. Very beautiful at least.

I feel like Taylor Swift is the kind of person to overshare information in a private setting. Like, when she's not "turned on" or trying to be a huge celebrity for other people, she probably talks a lot of nonsense about some dream she had when she was 17 and then feels awkward about it, so she stops talking and pretends to be bitchy because secretly she's embarrassed herself and is hoping you don't think she's a loser.

Also no sense of humor
A real shame

Not like the deep thinkers on Yas Forums. Truly we deserve better than Taylor Swift

Based. This thread is reaching levels of waifufaggotry I previously thought impossible.

>thoughts of a kino king
>obviously a speech bubble
nigger

they are attractive women so i would never dare talk to either of them and just stare at them from a distance when they aren't looking

you're either on her side or you're not. i imagine there's very few grey areas or room for compromise when it comes to Swift

hence why she always talked about her "SQUAD" until people started getting bored of that schtick

I prefer C-list celebs like pic related

Attached: jenette mccurdy eric andre.jpg (615x960, 85.26K)

Taylor Swift is a redneck

taylor swift is a based 4channer bet she loves trump like me

Tay tay is that kind of person who wants to please everyone. She'd hate to be inconvenient

its been my life experience that all people dislike me, most especially females.

legit big if true

i can imagine alexandra daddario being maybe 30 lbs fatter and pretty attainable

Based Taylor Pits

Attached: Taylor_3b2b8d_6591998.jpg (1200x1739, 423.08K)

I'd like to think I'd get along with most of them

I think everybody would hate me.

I think nobody would like me.

Attached: 1540117994454.jpg (2047x2047, 226.51K)

Besides the obligatory people Yas Forums would come up with I feel like Joseph Millson would be cool. Not posting actresses because thats cringe unless you are a girl.

Not sure who I wouldn't get along with, probably most of them.

Attached: joseph millson.jpg (480x480, 43.49K)

THICC daddario is best daddario

i don't like it when actresses hit their 30s and start getting into the fit & healthy meme

Samesies

This guy seems pretty cool. Shame about that haircut they gave you Manu.

Attached: manu bennett.jpg (800x600, 69.75K)

I don't know I think I'm pretty neutral when it comes to Swift. She neither seems that great or that horrible. But like said undeniably attractive.

Now actresses like Jenett McCurdy (who've been in situatins like she has) I don't think I could get along with. And that's because sooner or later I think I HAVE to ask. I couldn't know her for an extended period of time talk regularly go out and have drinks with and NOT ask about it and for details.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

I feel exactly the same, other than the leading to something more part.

Pretty sure me and Tay would be great frens irl, she seems like the autistic unicorn I could chill with ;).

Attached: F6250E18-FEF4-4A29-85C3-76761F267790.jpg (1024x603, 84.45K)

I think Alex and I would get on great but with Taylor I’d have to just go full power level and see if she vibes with me. If she can talk about aliens and Fleetwood Mac and shit that I like then cool and if I’m too much so be it. Swing for the fences you know?

If only that were true user.

Say bye to your thread, friendless queers.

I think Jlaw would love me and Vin Diesel would hate me

what happened to that friendship anyway? they were like besties for a while.

No user she'd be insufferable . She has tons of insecurities and unfulfilled desires. Her shyness comes from her unmet needs not from autism.

Attached: 1581302004744.jpg (1920x1080, 92.78K)

Lorde disappeared from earth

Is the documentary about her worth watching?

Brie Larson would be a cunt to anyone regardless.

It is kinda funny how two of the most beautiful women in the world are both mildly autismo.

Attached: pol interprets Taylor.png (476x742, 71.04K)

I guess they needed someone trashier and shelved her for that tranny that is popular now

I would be friends with Amber, we would tell jokes to each other and generally have a great time, maybe she would make an advance to be more than friends with me but I would reject it in a cool and friendly manner because I value our friendship more.

Attached: amber-heard.jpg (940x627, 47.79K)

Billie Eilish fills that hole now

she'd be a cunt FOR me. a cunt to have sex with. sexually.