Will it be good?

will it be good?

Attached: matrix.png (625x680, 562.61K)

lana is actually a good director. she'll make sure the film is good

kino

He's a dude so he'll probably do a good job being a dude and a man who is also a male and all

so why were the two matrix sequels so bad?

I have no doubt in my mind that it’ll deliver on high quality action, at least on the level of Reloaded. I don’t know if they have it in them to make something as universally relevant and iconic as the original though.

Is lana the first one who slit his dick 1st due to ketamine mindfuckery or the second one who slit his dick to one up the first

>Pleb opinion: Dude the sequels suck bro, look dirty mudhut races
>Patrician opinion: Everything was metaphorical and seen through the eyes of an unreliable narrator, there was an extra layer that wasn't spelled out

No. They have never made a good movie after The Matrix and The Matrix has also aged bad. Now they're fucking insane trannies so thr movie is gonna be extra bad and he will probably kill himself when it bombs.

They've made one good movie in their entire career so no.

i'm convinced of that,

except they're not bad at all

Imagine being this contrarian

it will be horseshit on such a level that it makes you ebarrassed for liking the first movie, like with star wars

the went tranny because they’re into kabala and gnosticism and see the transition as alchemical working, hermaphrodite as the completed being

>The Matrix has also aged bad
imagine being this retarded

What happened with Yuen_Woo_Ping? Why did they fire the best asset that The Matrix production team had?

Attached: Yuen_Woo_Ping, The Matrix choreographer.jpg (500x350, 30.8K)

>The Matrix has also aged bad.

Opinion discared

One hit wonders

cloud atlas was their best movie

fight me

no

On technical level it's still impressive and it's a good action movie it gets less interesting towards the end and there's so much hidden wachowski degeneracy, shit you never noticed as a kid and now when you watch it and know they're trannies it's fucking disgusting

>will it be good?
probably not, should've endend with only the 1st.

Too much focus on other media. If I want the full story then i gotta play a game and watch an anime? Fuck that. Also The Kid has literally no use, he should have been cut.

>Everything was metaphorical and seen through the eyes of an unreliable narrator
no

Wasn't he mindbroken by some BDSM shit?

>she
it's a man

by this logic I can take any piece of shit and claim it's a misunderstood masterpiece because of non-existant extra layers

It'll be a $400 million dollar CGI shit fest

Since when do Larry and Andy Wachowski have a sister?

>it's going to be literally impossible to discuss this film when it comes out on Yas Forums because every thread will be full of Yas Forumstards screaming their opinions on trannies for the 10000th time

Feels bad man

try not to talk like a 2014 boomer faggot

the real question is how many orgies will take place between characters in the film

yes, but it was the culmination of a lifetime of shameful secretive crossdressing, self-harm and suicidal thoughts

It's literally impossible to discuss any film on this board with out Yas Forumstards bringing up some imagined slight on the white man, why should this be any different?

i liked speed racer

Why would we discuss a film nobody here is going to see because we have taste?

Y-you aren't actually going to see it are you?

overwrought with expanding world and messiah references - took the surrealism of the special effects from the first to a higher level that left all realism in the dust. Stunts and sfx in the original matrix were just stretching bounds of reality enough but the filmmakers still grounded the world with enough detail and practical effects. The world still breaks down around them - the characters get dirty and beaten up. Neo and Smith get covered in shit and smash up the environment in the subway fight. The park fight with army of smiths looks cheezy and CGI with no practical dirt or anything to bring reality into the computer generated action. The Matrix was soul, sequels soulless.

does anyone even care? I know everyone's swooning over Keanu Reeves these days but the rest of the cast looks tired and haggard, and the brand itself is a relic of the turn of the century.

when was the last time they (as in both trannies and not the make believe pronoun) made a good movie?

>>Everything was metaphorical and seen through the eyes of an unreliable narrator, there was an extra layer that wasn't spelled out
explain the metaphor that everything is predetermined, except for the things that arent

same reason the blade sequels were bad

It's the original director, so gender politics aside, yes that's a good sign.

They haven't made a single good movie since The Matrix except for Speed Racer. Of course not.

no

the entire movie is going to be about trannies, because its made by trannies
neo will be a fucking tranny
good luck not mentioning trannies while discussing it

>herself

I barely remember the Matrix sequels.
Why did Neo have powers outside of the matrix?

>Making up an entire scenario in your head just to get offended by

I know it's a meme at this point but you faggots are literally the same as SJWs

He was a tranny