Who is the modern day Brandon Marlo?

Who is the modern day Brandon Marlo?

Attached: 8436286506_16492ce593_z.jpg (612x612, 115.51K)

Attached: IMG_2543.jpg (1080x1440, 280.89K)

Fpbp

God he was so handsome

honestly this. dealing with being a star while being a minority in a country that prides itself on discrimination, he's so brave. Plus he's got that rugged bad boy look. I bet he gets cash white pussy

(You)

>handsome as hell
>naturally ripped
>lived on like 6,000 calories a day
>refused to learn his lines
>dabbed on the Oscars
>dabbed on Paul Newman
>destroyed Christopher Reeve's toilet with his monstrous shits
>ate a live frog just cuz
What an absolute legend
No one can come remotely close to him in this PC era

Why didn’t he try more. He could’ve solidified his status as a legend

We are talking about humans not animal actors. Even if that ape acts quite good, that dog from Marley is better

He also sucked off richard pryor

not many actors power lift to mask their eating disorder. maybe christian bale.

You forgot
>raped young french co-star on camera
kek

based

Found somebody with the right body type. Problem is that we haven't really heard him mutter.

Attached: JonahHillMt1009_243x275.jpg (243x275, 23.46K)

>No one can come remotely close to him in this PC era
His dabbing on the Oscars was SJW bullshit though.

I used to have a friend who looked the spitting image of Brando when he was young. Charismatic as fuck, everywhere we went he would end up with multiple girls fawning over him. even other men just wanted to be around him because he had this energy. we became really close friends. you're thinking, 'how did an incel become friends with some chad?' well, he was abandoned by his parents when he was a kid and had issues with inadequacy and not being good enough so he went out of his way to make people like him. the truth was, he was even lonelier than I was, he just hid it better and tried to do something about it. he'd sometimes sleep with a girl and wonder why she wanted nothing to do with him afterwards, because it was 'just sex'. people used to wonder why he dragged me around with him everywhere and once he said to me 'because you're a real friend. no one really gives a shit about the real me or how I feel, but you do. you know what it's like'. haven't seen him in years, we lost touch for reasons but I think about him every now and then. especially when someone posts Marlon Brando.

big fat keks this one

Jewkeem Phoenix

Damn

>dabbed on Paul Newman
51 eggs!

Attached: eggs.jpg (476x459, 57.53K)

Please describe his penis in great detail.

Me if I can lose the weight

>bent over kikes after calling them out

This line was literally written because it was supposed to be physically impossible, how the hell did Brando manage it?

Why is it that when I ask racists about whether or not they actually like orangutans and chimps they always say that they're pretty cool?

Kek

Unironically Ryan Gosling

This guy is pretty based

Orangs are cool
Chimps should be exterminated

>destroyed Christopher Reeve's toilet with his monstrous shits
source please that's fucking hilarious

Sebastian Stan

Nobody is that good.

sorry to inform you, he was just using you for contrast, like a hot chick with a fat friend, if you weren't around to hasten their choice the women would have seen him like, "you're cute but maybe I could do better". But with you around women think "oh shit, this chad is leagues above that other hesitant nobody who can't steer conversation, gun to my head I gotta take chad's dick while it is on special before someone else realizes"