Which one of these three films, of which none should realistically be in the same trilogy, was the least bad one?

Which one of these three films, of which none should realistically be in the same trilogy, was the least bad one?

Attached: Thor trilogy.jpg (2130x1050, 302.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_LZU7TdvWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TDW

Attached: Algrim_Kursed.png (818x864, 1.04M)

All marvel movies are shit

The second one probably. Honestly the first two feel like shitty chick movies I’d never watch again. Like my older sister liked them for obvious reasons. The third one is your typical Marvel movie.

The first one just about stands as a film. It's passable but has some soul in it.
TDW is boring, the aesthetics are good, the dark eleves look good but it's boring and trash.
The third is one of the worst films ever made.

This. The first Thor was also made before Disney took over and you can clearly see the difference in quality and attention to detail.

>All marvel movies are shit

Attached: you fag.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

third one is the only entertaining one and if you disagree you are a blatand contrarain shilling for some of the worst capeshit there is

>the least bad one
The one without Natalie Portman in it. Easy.

Attached: fag.gif (470x260, 2.7M)

Did you just run off to twitter to go fetch that gif?

>when you realize that Ragnar-Rock replaced the entire female cast

Jane, Sif, Frigga and Darcy?
or
Hela and Valkyrie?

>he likes oddly avian looking old worn out jew hags

The reddit one here is you newfag pothead nigger

meant for

Someone posted it on my discord earlier.

Ragnarok with Planet Hulk / World War Hulk is fantastic. Everything else in the movie, including the terrible soundtrack, was awful.

I routinely take highly upvoted posts on reddit, copy and paste them here, and post them as new threads, and you faggots reply each and every time. Post by post, I am bringing reddit to 4channel, and there is literally nothing you can do.

Which film had the best soundtrack?

you'd pay your life savings to kiss Natalie's anus, and you know it

maybe, but literally only as she was in AOTC. anything after that is straight up nasty and YOU know it.

>Sif
My favourite female character in any Marvel movie gets removed offscreen and never acknowledged again
I was mildly annoyed.

Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame would have been infinitely better if Sif had replaced Valkyrie.

Hell no. I am repelled by her awful acting and don't find her manic pixie facade cute at all. Your taste is not my taste.

Too sexy

>Too white

Fixed that for you

>Hell no. I am repelled by her awful acting and don't find her manic pixie facade cute at all. Your taste is not my taste.

Attached: redditor.png (762x988, 853.34K)

GAY

Cancer.

>kissing anus is fine if from AOTC
>but kissing an anus afterwards is nasty

Attached: whitepeople.jpg (329x347, 12.74K)

Honestly Ragnarok is the worst. I liked the Hulk stuff, and even the Hela plot was good on paper, but overall it was executed like shit. Oh and I also despise that nigger bitch and literally wrote off the movie after her first 30 seconds of screentime,

I have no savings as I’m a Neet and I’ve been jacking it to her since phantom menace so yes I would

>if you don't share my taste in women then you are homosexual
Imagine being this insecure in your own sexuality.

Ragnarok /thread

Why do Yas Forums contrarians love to shit on Ragnarok so much? Is it really just because of the quips?
It's a great comedy movie

I'm still mad she's black bust I'm mostly mad that she's ugly.

>It's a great comedy movie
But it isn't supposed to be. I like coke, and I like sprite, but if I buy a can of coke, and there is sprite inside, I'm going to be upset. If I buy a ticket for a Thor movie, I expect Thor, not a Thor SNL skit.

If we can pick eras then I pick the leon era nats butthole

>But it isn't supposed to be. I like coke, and I like sprite, but if I buy a can of coke, and there is sprite inside, I'm going to be upset. If I buy a ticket for a Thor movie, I expect Thor, not a Thor SNL skit.

Attached: hgrs.png (251x425, 40.32K)

>She was hot in her prime but not today
You got there in the end, congratulations.

Attached: eyes.jpg (345x269, 31.2K)

Both wrong. The dumb bitch hurt herself and then got scheduled into a bunch of other non-marvel shit so they just wrote her out of it

>can't argue
>posts a wojack instead

Attached: time.jpg (313x680, 41.74K)

sauce?

Whatever you say. You're still a homo and pleb, though.

The first was meh, then worse and worse with each sequel. 4 is gonna be horrific.

you're eating particulate shit and toilet paper flakes either way, degenerate

>But it isn't supposed to be
It wasnt an accident. It was made this way on purpose. The last two thor movies did the same thing and both were the worst out of the entire lineup. Ragnarok fixed it and it's one of the better marvel movies
>but but but but I wanted more slow high fantasy romance, which as we all know is what thor is known for
Yeah fuck off. You're not tricking anybody and if you're serious then you're lying to yourself. NOBODY liked the first two thor movies. Not even Yas Forums. Thor was a bad character and was boring and literally everybody hated him. Now hes beloved by all and continues to be thanks to ragnaroks changes to his character

Most of the comedy falls flat, Waititi didn't write the script which is why it's not he amazing style of humour (see his other work). A lot of the humour undercuts the emotional movies, so many pivitol moments happen in this movie yet none of it feels impactiful. It also doesn't look good, I get he was going for a Flash Gordon-esque style but it just comes off very garish and all the scenes very obviously look like sets and no you can't use the flash Gordon as a "it's supposed to look shit" excuse.

>But it isn't supposed to be
We had 2 full movies of serious Thor and they were ass. Turning the movies about the cosmic god of thunder and muscles into a comedy adventure with a synthpop soundtrack was a brilliant move.
Hey man that aint me, I don't condone the cancer of soijak posting

>It was made this way on purpose.
"We made it shitty...on purpose!" continues to be the worst argument you smooth brained niggy o'fags ever came up with, and yet you try to use it nearly every day here

>We had 2 full movies of serious Thor and they were ass
So make one that isn't ass. Don't turn it into Austin Powers.

That isn't wojack

There's a British onions faggot who does radio one interviews, he's done one with Taika and brought this up, to which Taika said she was already booked for another thing she's doing.

I disagree, I thought it was fun and enjoyable

faggy Yas Forums cartoon then, whatever, I don't keep up with all the faggy little weeb shit you idiots come up with day to da

There's a giant gap between "we made it shitty on purpose" and "we made it funny on purpose," and apparently you have the two confused

I guess i was just interpreting it as just fucking her rather than the literal act but yeah whatever.

she was hot but is now not, braintlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_LZU7TdvWA
Reminder if you are defending this, you aren't even human.

>he thinks Ragnarok was funny

Attached: day of the rope.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I liked Ragnarok. I'm surprised people hate it more than the first two when those were awful and boring. Hela is fun.

The only thing I don't like is the cringe song but other than that its very fun

That's not sauce.

>cringe song
you anime people get gayer each day

It's not a brilliant move, it was what was tending at that time, it already looks awful a handful of years on.

Congratulations on liking quips and zingers.