Manliness

im going to visit my sister (single mother) soon, and im worried about my nephew, a lack of masculine presence in his life, and an excess of anime and overprotection have created a little faggot, i love the little guy (13), but i want him to embrace his masculine side to learn and confront life with integrity.

Maybe this is not the right thread, but i want Yas Forums to recommend me a movie or at least an anime that helps me introduce him to another way to confront life and motivate him to not be a little fag.

Thanks in advance

Is Gurrenn Lagann ok?

Attached: Parks-amp-Rec-Las-10-mejores-citas-de-Ron-Swanson-780x405.jpg (780x405, 57.32K)

eh, let him be a kid for a bit longer, if he doesn't grow out of anime by the age of 15 you can worry about him being a faggot

im gay

marry your sister and raise your sister/wife's son

Just fuck your sister. He'll see you working her and something inside of him will snap, especially if you confront him about and gloat about how you ruined her pussy more than him during his own birthing.
He'll probably sucker punch you, but that's the goal. You want rage. You want that dormant testosterone to finally be released. It wont stop at that lone punch. No, youd awaken the man inside of him forever. He'll hate you for dicking his mother, but it's better than being at peace with each other as he stays a little bitch boy.
TLDL
>Fuck your sister with him in the house
>Have him be able to watch it
>Confront him about it or at least make it obvious you know he's watching during the act
>Gloat in his face and make fun of him
>???
>Profit

incestmind

No show or movie is going to improve his manliness, take him out to throw a ball around or something

These guys are right

Not a show or a movie, but Hagakure is a pretty good guide on how to be a man, and since he's a weeb he might actually read it since it's japanese.

Is the kid a mutt?
If so drown it

Fight Club

>Kinos
The Princess Bride
The Count of Monte Cristo
The African Queen
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

>Cartoons
Atlantis: the Lost Empire
Watership Down
Samurai Champloo

Attached: -M8tL5N2NjTf7WQdT8ntO-XA4H2vex01CPBHM2-fdP0.png (874x314, 446.54K)

if he's too old for those kinos, start him on Shogun Assassin, Starship Troopers and Conan the Barbarian

You are gonna fuck him up even more. Stop trying.

take him to a pub with your friends or something and have your girl friends jokingly flirt with him. youve gotta built up his confidence

>MALE FEMININITY IS BAD BECAUSE... IT'S BAD

Whoa

epic """facts over feels""" moment?

Attached: 1578454031711.jpg (866x900, 123.69K)

people like OP are closet homos

make frens

It's bad because gay and trans activists keep stealing our feminine brothers and pressuring them to "accept their true sexuality." The only way a man can make those people go away is to be outwardly masculine. If sexuality cults weren't actively hunting for converts, the whole state of masculine relationships in our culture would improve.

There's nothing wrong with LGBT either.

Take him fishing

people like OP are the guys who are struggling against the moral collapse of this "postmodern" society

Watch Boats.

wasted trips

Attached: 1585577438042.png (898x690, 387.5K)

you need to have real conversations with him or do actual things with him
TV only works if you actually discuss themes and lessons with him, but that's hard to do on an episodic basis, you'd be better off with a movie
imo just teach him to be confident with women, tell him not to fret about "perfect" moments or being unsure if someone likes him and to just go for it

let him watch Ninja Scroll he'll figure it out OP I know I did

except that they're cults making dishonest claims about sexuality. Human identity and sexuality are plastic, most people have the potential to exist many different ways. The creation of firm categories based on victimhood is only making us more divided, and it's actually segregating society because now straights are straight, gays are gay, trans are trans and never the twain shall meet. In reality, a person can be all or none of those things.

honestly I dunno why hiromoot hasnt done anything about the excessive grooming that occurs in Yas Forums, a lot of weird women (some of them even 30+ from what I've seen, also both cis and trans etc) groom teenagers into taking HRT/becoming femboys, I think something needs to be done about that. I fucking hate Yas Forumstards but I wish they could just spam the grooming threads or whatever so at least it drives them off this site but maybe it's too late.

how do I find those 30+ cis women to have sex with?

go on long (several hour) walks with him, chat. Take him camping as a favor to your sister, give her a weekend alone to decompress while you and him just go chill in the woods.
Don't try to force anything he'll only reject it, you've gotta listen and lead by example.

>the sjws are dividing us!!!

>also you: BUILT THAT WALL AND KICK OUT THE BLACKS

can unironically second this. i fought my stepdad once when i was a teenager and that definitely made a permanent change for the better.

Thry don't actually want to have sex with you. They want to turn you into a troon because it's entertaining to them.