Me, my mommy, and my daddy

Me, my mommy, and my daddy

Attached: 13.png (547x345, 363.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was at this moment, he realized he had made a mistake.

Why did they pick him over an 18 year old girl in a hoodie and a baseball cap like they've done before?

"oops"

Attached: Screenshot_20200414-180210~01.jpg (1440x1080, 109.68K)

Post entrapment television kino

Attached: PowLitie.webm (480x360, 2.89M)

>Casting a balding man to be 13

Attached: Powlitie2.webm (1272x720, 2.99M)

Attached: PowLitie3.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Wait, they used dudes as bait too? Does Catch A Predator have no shame?!

Attached: PowLitie4.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

What were they thinking?

I'm still mad about that operation the cops held where they left a nike truck in the hood and arrested niggers that broke into it.
All 20+ of them were let go after some judge or organization decided it was unfair to expect them not to steal from it.

Attached: PowLitie5.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

What if they catch a guy like that and it turns out he has a gun?

You should read Jesse Velez's chatlog.

>nothing sexual thats not me

meanwhile in the chat log
>how big is your dick
>you'll let me suck it
>then lick your ass and fuck it
lmao

Attached: PowLitie6.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

It's in the netherlands and since they aren't wearing a suicide vest and have big bushy beards it's safe to assume they're not packing.

It does border on entrapment. Depending on how obviously you place expensive items in an open truck like that

>Land of the free
>People just randomly shoot eachother outside

luckely the rest of the world isn't filled with inbred retards

this is racist

Come look at this table my daddy made.

two words

Attached: mfw.png (281x236, 78.79K)

NO RUBER

I dont even speak Dutch but let me guess... they say something like "DINDU NOTHING"?

What? No way

Attached: gwm.jpg (360x450, 13.53K)

Pedos contact the kids FIRST. faggot

In the Nike incident, you might not be able to charge them for the weapons because without the illegal entrapment of the Nike truck scam, you would not have had probable cause to search them for guns.

Attached: 98A99FC1-AAC5-4230-A7A3-4C4DE1825F07.jpg (640x451, 61.43K)

Why? Because it's racist to think niggers won't know better or learn from it? Because they don't and they won't.

just like how they entrapt them by leaving free xbox and playstations on the street. As if anyone could walk passed without trying to take it

What are they attempting to steal?

>when you realize you have been chatting up a mentally challenged dude, not a cute little boy

New episodes when? I was worried when they brought it back it wouldn't be good anymore but it's still kino

Attached: za.jpg (248x203, 6.96K)

youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM

Oh cwap.

How is this show not entrapment tho?

Xbox360 and PS4

Just like how your mom get entrapped into having to feed you

Imagine if instead of letting the thief out they started driving and then let him out somewhere in eastern Russia or something lmao.

your mom entrapmented my dick

You enter a house just say hi and nothing else to a friend you met on the internet when you see a bar with a single stool next to it, what do?

Attached: 1562281458133.jpg (292x337, 102.35K)

i know this has been done so many times but how is this not entrapment and different than a drug deal. for the drugs you have to pay for it first

Please show me more like this

Attached: goldface.jpg (273x265, 32.68K)

t. never plucked a burger ripe from the cow

Attached: 1565037109269.jpg (550x448, 74.68K)

They never make the first move

should have set the truck on fire

I always wanted to see one where the guy just hangs out for a bit until someone comes back and then chastises them for being careless with their valuables. I guess that wouldn't be good television, though.

it pretty much was, and that's why it was originally canceled. most of the people they bust end up walking free, because the cases are so leaky and half assed.

Kino.
Thanks for sharing this, user.

did he say neger? LOL

how many of them were moroccans?

>most of the people they bust end up walking free
wrong

neger is Dutch for black guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

if someone on the internet tells you that she's a 12 year old girl and you start talking about how it would be cool if she licked ice cream off your dick and you then show up at her house with ice cream you're pretty much fucked legally. doesn't matter if it was bait or not.