Was the whole show an elaborate plot to get back at Harvey Weinstein?

Was the whole show an elaborate plot to get back at Harvey Weinstein?

Attached: bojackhorseman.jpg (1013x1500, 248.24K)

Reminder that this show openly criticizes sjw culture and the entire entertainment industry.
Only 70iq smoothbrains can't see that

Season 6 was different

Yes

It's an elaborate plot to be Jewish trash

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY JOKES?

NORMAL WORDS BUT A HORSE GUY

NORMAL

Yeah that's why they made an enormous point during episode 14 of season 6 that former addicts' friends abandoning them doesn't help the addict to get better. Stop being dumb.

Attached: NWBAHG.gif (480x270, 228.89K)

Overwrought pseudo-intellectualism written for people who like their cocktail party philosophy and critical theory references with a side of joke. Far too much of the humour is just a platform for the writers to show you how smart and well-educated they are. Can’t understand why shows like Bojack Horseman and Archer tend to be held in so much higher regard than something like Rick and Morty. All pretentious high-brow adult cartoons are bad in the same way. I actually liked the first 1-2 seasons of Rick and Morty though so come at me.

it's a documentary about chevy chase

he didn't say the word nigger so it can't be about Chevy

Uh, based!

It's not a comedy, its a drama that is sometimes funny

Reminder depression is a choice

The last two seasons yes.

brainlet

where the main character is a horse. you can presumably understand why people might see that as a bait-and-switch.

Funny how a lot of media pertaining to metoo came out just a tad late when the metoo movement had subsided. Certain celebrities nailed early in the movement lost everything but later on fatigue set it and public opinion and the rules became more lenient on newly accused. Now that Big Harv is in jail, all of hollywood can relax as if the problem is fixed. The final nail in the coffin will be Biden's invulnerability. Dumb fucking Al Franken should have waited a couple months before resigning.

NORMAL

dinklet

stop trying to make dinklet a thing

NORMAL

6 words

I have never seen anyone hold archer in a high regard nor is Archer full of itself like Bojack is. Half of the jokes are middle school tier because Archer is a manchild. That being said the writing is good and the jokes are still funny, don’t know how you get high-brow from that show but whatever.

WORDS

not until season 5 and it was because of this

Attached: 1581239542187.jpg (1486x918, 442.65K)

>said the creator behind normal words but a dog guy

I didn’t like boJackoff horseman either but family guy is still shit compared

This show is mostly cringe with tidbits of funny. Bojack is easily the best character with Mr.PB as a close second. Everyone else is annoying and not important. I hate how analyzed this show is because it’s not that deep and most high schoolers can understand the “underlying” themes.

goddammit harvey really ruins everything

Nah, it was mostly just normal words, but a horse guy.