Looks like cuban spec ops kino is back on the menu boi

Looks like cuban spec ops kino is back on the menu boi

variety.com/2020/film/news/adam-driver-jeff-nichols-movie-yankee-comandante-1234591357/#utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=social_bar&utm_content=bottom_amp&utm_id=1234591357

Attached: Yankee.png (741x783, 692.06K)

Actually quite like this guy now, recently saw his ted talk, not just a male brie larson, seems like a good guy. Hope it does well, he was the best one in nuwars.

Jeff Nichols is a one note hack

ridley and boyega are getting roles?

What did he talk about?

Yes and better ones

sure....

Tranny show and looking like a fat women (john) next to chad Skarsgard are not better roles you disneyshill

>in talks

Try harder disneyshill

oh wow a thriller directed by who and a project with literal no news about it so much better

>Steve McQueen
He is dead you retard

>directors of Ready or Not
>literal whos
Watch anything besides capeshit

Attached: 1588000459673.png (1316x673, 455.92K)

I'm happy to any new projects involving Driver

what the fuck did boyega used his african magic to resurrect mcqueen?
i can't believe youre shilling this for free lmfao, how much are you paying the mods?

You think it's a high cinema? get lost disneyshill

Driver is doing this because hes pals with Nichols, and probably because his Last Duel thing was shifted. And is probably looking for another Oscar nod.

Ridley is giving the impression that she doesn't really have options, some swedish crime thriller from 2 hacks. Boyega wants to produce Nigerian movies with Netflix since nobody cares about his career except his twitter zealots.

I would say Ridley is the most fucked.

who?

Literally who?

I thought he was the main character in Cars.

Can he at least once be in a movie directed by a women?

based reylo schizoid thread

Doesn't make sense because The Last Duel was just suspended because of corona and until shooting is allowed again neither movie can be filmed

Ridley has a big budget release with an ensemble cast in January. As for the thriller, it seems that many franchise actors do a thriller as post or side project. All GOT actors and Holland did that.

you shill them for free? you disneyshill

From the summary now I think she is going to play another dead body, she is going back to roots. It's like a poetry it rhymes.

>in talks
>lead role
>dead body

LOL

Whatever, the dude picks what role he wants its pretty obvious, i don't see that with neither Ridley or Boyega. As he has the highest rated films from the cast, while Boyega and Ridley went from dud to dud to rotten score to another rotten score.

So unless your a buttmad Boyega fan, no they don't have better options than Driver. Ridley is in huge jeopardy because every project outside of SW bombed critically. John has Detroit...and thats it.

For capeshit loving degenerates like you? For sure.

lmao, now i know your a troll.

>deleted posts

Attached: 1587165794678.png (748x756, 167.52K)

Ridley did a Shakespeare movie that got good reviews. Detroit is mostly forgotten.

funny how his team pushed this news a few after Daisy's annoucement.

nichols peaked hard with take shelter and went down hill fast

Already evaded?

They have the same PR agency