*screams in your path*

*screams in your path*

Fire Walk With Me was dogshit

Attached: laura-scream-e1570885676301.jpg (945x513, 41.42K)

All of twin peaks was dogshit faggot psshhhh

You got L Y N C H E D

fire walk with me is the best lynch kino

Wrong, original critical response was correct

Only redeeming features were Moira Kelly's tits and Sheryl Lee's ass

I tried to watch this online (free) a few years ago without realizing I was watching the "Missing Pieces" collection with all the scenes cut from the original film. Someone had mistitled it. I watched an hour and a half of disjointed and discarded scenes that made absolutely no sense out of context. I was convinced Lynch was on drugs when he made this, and that people who loved it were out of-their-mind Lynch nuthuggers (I love most of his work, don't get me wrong). I didn't realize till afterwards that I'd gotten the wrong one and I never got around to watching it after that

I love it, Sheryl Lee is a fantastic actress who deserved a more prominent career

Starring Brock Samson as Harry Dean Stanton

The Missing Pieces has title cards at the beginning telling you it's literally a deleted scenes compilation, were you watching it with your ass

heh try watching Inland Empire, it literally is just 3 hours of random shit plucked out of Lynch's asshole

Kek, FWWM is literally peak Twin Peaks you retard

I guess I wasn't paying attention during the title scene, I didn't see that.

I've watched part of it, but the shitty consumer-grade digital video he was using I find very offputting, even more than the content. I will probaly watch three hours of fuckery if it's aesthetic and moderately interesting

Its shit

It's literally the best movie ever made

I made it 2 hours in before I dropped it, people keep saying it's art and it's how it makes you feel that's important but it didn't evoke anything in me other than boredom.

the version online doesnt have that opening title card, it just starts with the chet and stanley scene.

Bout to watch Mulholland Dr.
what did I think about it

watch the Q2 Fanedit that combines Missing Pieces with the original
it's nearly 4 hours long but it's the way the film was meant to be

It does, I saw it a bunch earlier when looking for FWWM

It’s so good.

so why you post a screenshot from S2?

One of my favorite movies. One of the only ones to make me cry, if my interpretation of the ending is correct

No nigger
The Straight Story > Elephant Man >> Eraserhead >>>>> Blue Velvet > Lost Highway >>>>> Mulholland Drive > Wild at Heart > Inland Empire >>>>> Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks is dogshit.

>look, ma - I reversed it!

I'm sorry user, your interpretation is wrong

you'd better not cry next time

shit taste

It was the first one I saw in Google images

>the straight story
FUCK I watched this movie with my dad when I was a kid and thought it was called lawnmower man, I was so confused later when I tried to find it and only came up with that sci-fi. I've googled "guy travels across america on lawnmower to see brother film" a few times and never found it. Thanks for scratching an old itch in my brain

im not gonna tolerate this low level post baka fwwm is great

Aw come on user
Sheryl Lee's tits were pretty nice as well

>These posts
the absolute state of /tpg/

Attached: sleepy mcnoballs.jpg (1920x1080, 176.5K)

MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO TREE!

Attached: stickrick.jpg (1920x1080, 224.72K)

MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A KNOB

Attached: josie.jpg (2070x1346, 98.11K)