‘The Boys’ Lands Early Season 3 Renewal

>Despite the shutdown of movies and television projects due to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Boys was able to finish production on the second season of the series. Unfortunately, the release date is still being kept under wraps, but Eric Kripke has promised a summer 2020 release, like the first season.

Attached: 1571385006438.webm (640x800, 3M)

S2 titles

The Big Ride
Proper Preparation and Planning
Nothing Like It In The World
Over The Hill With The Swords Of A Thousand Men
We Gotta Go Now
The Bloody Doors Off
Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker
What I Know

she's cute but her eyes are too close together and it bothers me. but def cute. I have one episode left to go, so far it's more enjoyable then all the other shit thats been churned out in the past few years

fuck wasn't this shit supposed to come out at the end of may?

>le capeshit but ironic and grimdark

>le reddit speak but ironic and cynical

>blonde hair
>brown eyes

gross

oh god they're going to milk the premise to exhaustion aren't they? shit.

> gets woke in season 2
> thinks anybody is going to care about season 3

hahaha

Looks like capekino is back on the menu boys

>> gets woke in season 2
source?

This is a bad sign
Early renewal means the execs in charge think that S2 is gonna be good, which means this entire thing is gonna become a shitshow

She also fucks black guys

I want to touch her on the pussy

Greeeaaaaaaat

mutts law

When is season 2 coming out?!

those are all titles off the comics but out of order ("over the hills" was the final boys vs superheroes battle, "the bloody doors off" was the final chapter of the comic, while "what i know" came about the halfway point). so they're being repurposed but who knows what's going to happen or how

Before season 1 even came out, season 2 gad been greenlit.

Fuck off with your "insight".

I read like 3/4ths of the comic before I lost interest. The book is up its own ass a bit too much for me in a way that the show isn't quite, but I like the setting and some of the side characters more in the book. It'd help if every person with powers wasn't a complete dickhead.
Even the Iron Man/Batman ripoff, who wasn't actually a dickhead, ended up with a brain tumor that caused him to want to rape his boy sidekick.

Attached: 1566647950599.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

woke?
This show literally have a guy named black noir.
noir meaning black so its basically black black and the guy who play the character is also black.
This show is based my man

Stargirl is so fucking hot

t. redditor

That's right, white boy. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing because you lack the melanin to do something bitch.

Attached: wewuz.jpg (720x630, 60.72K)

>It'd help if every person with powers wasn't a complete dickhead.
i tought it was an analogy in hollywood, because witht the pedo shit it pretty much seems like it.
i like the book, maybe its because im tired of superheroes, i dont know, but man the series fixes some of the things of the comic

Attached: theboysques2t.webm (640x1136, 841.99K)

Attached: theboysquest.webm (640x1136, 950.27K)

I did same back in the day, then went back and finished them after watching S1.

based illiterate user

It's possible it's a hollywood thing it just got tiring and felt contrived. Surely in a random sampling you'd find at least a few non-retards other than what's her face.
The series does pretty much everything better (including not giving the boys other than the female powers, yet) but I wish they had included more of the lower-level supers and the spying/wiretapping/blackmailing elements involving them.

>Even the Iron Man/Batman ripoff, who wasn't actually a dickhead, ended up with a brain tumor that caused him to want to rape his boy sidekick.
And then he dies hallucinating that he's fucking the moon