Why was he ready to die in order to save some random guy he barely knew?

Why was he ready to die in order to save some random guy he barely knew?

Attached: D6F32D4D-88FA-4A64-B4E9-FD4C00A9C349.jpg (500x260, 16.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIDk_BcU_ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why was he ready to die in order to save some random guy he barely knew?
Because men used to have principals

edit: wow this really blew up!

Attached: x03z2306evu31.png (392x240, 144.23K)

Journalistic integrity, it's okay to not know what it is though, since it hasn't existed in a long time. JJJ is a fucking chad.

This. I went to 2 different high schools, both had principals.

Either he's actually a pretty decent guy underneath it all or, my favorite, just out of spite. "You just break my wall down, choke me, then have the balls to ask for a photographers name? I don't know, his stuff comes in the mail!"

He wouldn’t sell his fellow white man to the green jew

This, bravo Raimi.

Fucking beautiful. This is the cannon reason.
Based too.

i always used to remember how to use principle vs principal with this phrase:
>only one of em can be your pal

jameson thought goblin was black, or at the very least jewish. he was just helping his fellow white man, this film is great for racial unity.

For Julia...
youtube.com/watch?v=PIDk_BcU_ek

Fuck off. That’s the goddamn Diet Pepsi of jokes.

It's 11:00PM. You hear a crack. As soon as you turn around a man has a gun to your head. He's looking for one of your neighbors. He wants to know which house he lives in so he can go over there and kill him.
Do you sell him out? WWYD?

JJJ was a hard-nosed, old-school journalist. He's trained to never give up his sources and is a principled man with integrity.

Attached: JmRElmk.jpg (1073x425, 96.64K)

Give him the information so he relaxes a bit and moves the gun away, then jump him. Alternatively, give him wrong info to a closed door, shut the door, call the popo and call my neighbor.

Yes.

Until the MCU fucked him up and turned him into an Alex Jones parody.

Well I’m fucked because I don’t know my neighbors at all.

obligatory

Attached: 600.png (1215x817, 222.13K)

BASED

Jameson was a true hero

That's fucking hilarious, thanks for the laugh

Only boomers know their neighbor's names.

LMAO

Because a new yorker is going to do everything in their power to be as unhelpful and obstructive as possible in every situation.

Yeah, but the only way it works is if the first guy misspelled principles and the next guy is quick enough to capitalize. I laughed.

As a recent New Yorker I can vouch for this. I have gotten more unhelpful and obstructive by the moment.

He is an old school reporter, he would never give up his sources no matter what. You zoomers just don't know what an actual reporter is, as they have become extinct.

that makes no sense... he was dressed as a power ranger and flew in on what Jonah likely saw as a kawaski... he thought he was a gook.

This, although that picture doesn't really back up your point because that's not a question of him giving up a source. JJJ would 100% give out Spiderman's name if he knew it.

amazing you stopped sucked cocks and snorting bagels long enough to type this

to the public, maybe. I sort of doubt it though. Reporters can be weird.

That's way better than JJJ being a nice guy deep down. Just such a spiteful dick that not even imminent death can change him.

No, he wouldn’t, especially if it belonged to a teenager.

I audibly laughed, fuck you

I remember that being in a Ramona Quimby book

because he's not an asshole