Were the aliens really necessary?

Attached: 0_763363_a0be441d_XL.jpg (690x446, 102.71K)

demonic movie

They were advanced synthetic life forms of the post-human earth, they were literally gushing MUH ANCESTORS when they discovered the little robot boy.

how is it demonic based schizo?

His wishing forever was the perfect ending. Oh well I guess you can just close the movie after that.

They're not aliens bruh

Him trying to eat would have been the perfect ending.
>nom
>strokeface
>roll credits

god i wish it was legal to own little girl dolls in my country

>be weak against ice
>invade a planet in the middle of an ice age
What were these demons thinking?

that kid was so creepy in all his roles
I hate that face so fucking much

am I shizo or is that type of face something recurring? like I could swear I see the same facial type every once in a while in children who could in no way be related

What movie?

I always thought mac from always sunny was him grown up

get out zoomer

For me, it's Teddy.

How do people not understand they're not aliens? They super advanced A.Is

Same diff

This movie came out when I was a teenager, and it annoyed the FUCK out of me when people thought they were aliens.

It's obvious they are robots:

>they refer to the protag as an 'original' robot, implying that the existence of later robots (them)
>they can interact with his data
>Jude Law foreshadows them when he talks about humans fearing robots becoming independent and making their own robots
>IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS

This is the first time I've heard anyone think they were aliens.

iRobit

A.I. Artificial Intelligence.

After I watched this in the theater, I was really confused because a friend insisted that the movie outright stated they were aliens. When I pressed her for info, she said someone on a website (probably plastic) had "noticed" it.

Dunno why this rumor got started but at the time when it wasn't easy to download a movie and double-check, the rumor got a lot of traction.

Then you probably weren't born when the movie came out.

when it came out I did and I didn't get it

I thought it was Steven Spielberg and he loves aliens so put them in

then i watched it again when it first came out on pay per view and it clicked

i thought they were aliens too

Problem Child 2

>look like aliens
>act like aliens
>sound like aliens
>NONONO THEYRE MACHINES CANT YOU SEE YOU FOOL
Your theory is just as questionable as the idea, that the aliens were demons in The Signs.

It was a common misinterpretation among brainlets/the narrow minded/people who don't pay attention when the movie was released. Speilberg even had to clarify in an interview that they were robots not aliens.

Tolkien also had to "clarify" why the eagles couldn't fly the ring to mount Doom.

I thought they were aliens, but to be fair I was 16 when it came out and was only interested in seeing if the movie had robot titties.

why coundt they?

They would be corrupted by the ring.

didnt frodo ride on that elf girls horse for like a day or two after he got stabbed? they seemed fine

This is one of the most retarded movies I've ever seen, holy shit what a waste of time I'll never get back

horses are retarded

Filtered

Haha Thankfully this would never happen in real life guys