HOLY MOTHER OF KINO

GET THIS Yas Forums, So the Doctor you had to KILL in the final parts of TLOU1 was dis Yas Forums-as fuck Girl's papa and in the Sequel she gets her SWeet SWEET revenger on the MONSTER that did it!(Joel)

youtube.com/watch?v=7f3MUzfJO8A
youtube.com/watch?v=4AjO8GJKRFg

LUDOKINO AND MOVIE(game) OF THE YEAR, YUP YUP!!!!!

Attached: karma sa BITCH!.jpg (613x377, 33.85K)

i clicked on this thinking it was Red Dead 2 and now i realize i made a mistake and i'm leaving. sorry for bumping this.

videogame manchildren

hope the janny gives you a swift death

>tranny effortlessly brutalizes seasoned badass survivor of the first game
>she's "the good guy"

kys my man. heres that (You) you wanted I guess.

Fuck Joel
Fuck white men
And fuck cisheteronormativity

Attached: abby_tranny.jpg (1265x1516, 153.22K)

>

As someone who has never played this/these games, are the fans happy with this? I'd be pretty mad.

>tranny also brutalizes women
Well at least that part is realistic.

Didn't they also have people in cages and harvest their flesh?

But anyway that was the last ND game I played. Even then I rented it

>THIS IS THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY WE HAVE LIVES TO SAVE
>has a weird tranny freak deadend kid

Attached: 1587549204328.jpg (400x400, 18.28K)

Yeah they’re mad. Upset that the badass MC of the first game is killed by some transgender amped up on HRT with a fucking golf club.

I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD DUTCH...

Pathetic.

Attached: negan buddy.jpg (1916x1076, 147.29K)

You have to actually play as the tranny for the rest of the game after this, right?

Go over to Yas Forums, they are seething. What makes it worse is that apparently most of the original creatives at Naughty Dog, including one of the only actually decent female game directors, were pushed out by a scheming Jew who decided to suddenly insert a bunch of political bullshit. I've never played the games either nor cared about ND after the Jak and Daxter trilogy but I don't blame the fans for being pissed.

Yes. The last boss fight is against Ellie.

Attached: LO.png (2490x1234, 369.9K)

Yep, and you also have to kill Ellie too. It's basically Cuckman's way of ruining his own legacy.

gay game(movie?) for gay babies glad they subverted your expectations. M.Night does it again bitches!

>badass MC of the first game is killed by some transgender amped up on HRT with a fucking golf club.
No fucking way, this sounds like some deviantart tier fan fiction shit

Attached: battletoads.png (362x259, 155.84K)

It'd be cool if we had a board for video games.

op didn't post a video game though

Ellie is fat now? Does she have whimsical eating scenes?

I didn't even like TLOU and this makes me fucking mad.

lmao fuck naughty dog

Attached: 1546995297308.gif (500x359, 314.72K)

>try to make a revengeance story that can compete with red dead
>red dead 2 can't compete
>this game falls on it's balls so hard it transitions into something not even human

why was red dead redemption so fucking kino bros? shit even mexico which filtered plebs harder than the lighthouse was fucking immaculen

not gonna lie, I like the story, it's a bit weird but it's true to the message of the first game

although it doesn't really matter, I wasn't probably gonna play it anyway, and it's probably just gonna be the same game over again, and I am happy a huge studio is taking a hit over shitty business practices hopefully this will be a wake up call and we can finally get a a bunch great games outta someone with a hundred million dollar budget this decade instead of 1 or 2, and maybe we can start going places with games and stop this stagnating

>press square to kill your adoptive daughter

Jews are fucking sick.

Attached: 1588253893111.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>goes into ice cream shop
>gets angry when all they have is ice cream

Let me guess, when the Bandicoot company was making the first Last of Pozz, they were based and redpilled and German marching music was heard all day and night from their San Francisco offices.

Attached: uA3Xjsf.jpg (1011x690, 179.86K)

THIS is the video game that people say is mature and grown up?
Jesus it's worse than Walking Dead

i mean joel is pretty old isn't he? do you really think a badass 60yo can fight off a 25yo in good shape?

I really have to wonder what kind of reaction they thought they'd get from this.

Maybe you should just hide and report instead of being a passive-aggressive faggot redditor.

Yas Forums doesn't like tlou
he said fans

and it's all like this now. non-pozzed people must just not be creative enough to make art!

As someone who told the faggots back when the first one was released, I am quite happy.

Attached: 1488408423709.png (600x650, 189.99K)

>stabs her in the leg instead of gutting her

Hmm...

Attached: 1588254198334.png (582x533, 489.88K)

Finally, TLOU2 is being posted on the right board

I don't think I will. Maybe I'll check out the remaster of the game from PS+ since I never bother wasting money on naughty dog garbage.

>Jesus it's worse than Walking Dead
That is legit the first thing that popped into my head. End of the world is irrelevant to fucking teen drama.

this should remind videofaggots what their place is, kneel to filmchads

So does the game say Abby is a tranny, or are people just assuming because of Western artists not knowing how to draw an attractive female.

just play it on youtube

>this is a woman according to commies

Attached: 1573792708275.png (500x617, 157.67K)

>Yas Forums claims to hate TLOU
>Yas Forums in arms about TLOU 2 because it kills some characters they don't care about

really activates the almonds

Is Druckmann a sociopath? How does he expect people to react to killing the characters they bonded with for 20+ hours in the first game?

will he go to prison if he cuts his hair and says he was just trolling all along maybe making a statement about trannies in sports

>kneel to filmchads

Attached: Screenshot_20200224-224220_Brave.jpg (1080x6949, 2.57M)

yo thats like mad deep bravo druckmann

You can hate a game while still being pissed off that it's sequel is adding more pozzed garbage to the industry while at the same time shitting on the fanbase. That kind of thing sets a bad precedent that other developers might follow.

strongly, I mean come on it's obvious why he chose this route, it's one of the only things that could go above the downer ending of the first game, it's just a bit cheap

back to your quarantine zone, Yas Forumsirgin

Based mentally ill MAN dabbing on the femoids

He actually is just fucking trolling, he still has functioning dick and he never took any tranny pills. He is also a lesbian.

SNOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NINTENCHADS AND XBROS WIN AGAIN

imagine how better this place would be if every single gamer was burned alive bros

It's unfortunate that women working in the industry attribute their keen observations to their sex instead of accepting that maybe they're good at what they do.
Kind of makes the argument that they're all interchangeable.

She's a woman in game, the mocap model was a female bodybuilder. That still wasn't enough though. so they made her shoulders broader and hands bigger and face uglier.

Attached: Abs.png (1440x2316, 752.73K)

Basically a woman with a physique that's only possible if you make Steroids/Male hormones and workout constantly.

Has TLOU2 exposed Yas Forums worse than Rogue One exposed Yas Forums?

Attached: 1483708994211.png (843x472, 743.89K)

>she
user, I...

This is the proper fate of all white cishet goyim.

Attached: spic_spit.png (1066x568, 576.2K)

If you want it you can consider her as a male, but if she got a vagina from a birth, she is a woman and absolute unit form won't change that

having the latino there is like icing on the cake

Yas Forums hate movie games

''she'' would've kept going - it's the muscle stab that fazes your opponent

But voiced by a tranny right?

Post video games that, unlike The Last of Us, actually show that video games as a medium have artistic merit.

Attached: Pathologic.png (800x1160, 2.22M)

it couldn't get more jewish if they tried

I hope he's a legend to his whole family

fingers to the eyes, you dumb whore