What are some good hispanic movies?

What are some good hispanic movies?

Attached: 1588234309642.jpg (1242x1783, 1.07M)

cute!!

why do these people think they are left wing

El Dios padre

god I can't wait for gene editing

gonna have to explain that one. she looks like another zoomer dipshit. why wouldn't this whore be a lefty?

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el americano... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de las Americas... Amén.

and she's a spic

>spic
*beaner

how old are you? why do zoomers like this shit app so much? what the fuck is so entertaining about shitty lipdubs?

same thing

Hispanic isn't a race.

la goblina

Attached: boomer.jpg (6676x2646, 1.12M)

esta es la cara de los incels blancos

Attached: incel.jpg (883x745, 221.07K)

There is not a picture on that collage I wouldn't kiss her in.

MY GOD ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN ARE LYING ON INSTAGRAM?!?!?!?

HOW IS THIS LEGAL

Its wild how so many people dont realize that makeup, app filters and lighting is the only things making any of these girls on social media pretty.

Why do they all look like this? WTF!

>bought the shirt
>posted on tik tok
>didn't vote
why? fucking why are zoomers like this?

Attached: these are the creatures calling you an incel.jpg (898x1468, 189.78K)

There was an app that did this and your ilk crybullied Joogle and Crapple into banning it. Stop acting tough.

pure aryan genetics

lol I'm on there

stop abusing children

I swear I went to college with this guy

BALLIN

Attached: aa.jpg (911x927, 110.99K)

Reddit

all mexians have a indo look i dont like at all. i dont even mind if they are fat, just that look

P S TRIPLE

Damn nigga I thought it was all the same person. Like that's a lot of makeup

it's really weird how all spics and beaners have such high facial fat even if they fairly thin (which they are usually not), a lot like asians, especially east ones. blacks and whites look a lot less neotenous and therefore virile compared to the other asiatic races

I really fail to see the problem. Of course it's a difference, but she's not much less pretty on the right.

City of God
From Dusk til Dawn
Sicario