Why is this evil, narcissistic, bossy bitch so famous?

why is this evil, narcissistic, bossy bitch so famous?

Attached: ellen.jpg (630x330, 30.25K)

why is Orpah famous?

Was she the one to pioneer the "I saw this funny content on another platform so instead of paying writers I'll just steal it and feature it in my show"?

Jews

She does look pretty evil there

Same reason Biden won, white middle class women are fucking retards.

She's very good at her job. It's probably impossible to become a half-billionaire without becoming unpleasant.

She ticks boxes, and also licks them.

She's very good at acting. That's about it.

she's a pedophile and friends with another pedophile named Bush.

>narcissist, bossy, evil
That’s literally what women love to see. The faker the person the more they want to emulate that person
Women go on and on about “snakes” but deep down they all wish they were as powerful and unlikable as Ellen

middle aged, fly over state women are impressed by mediocrity. truly subhuman, low iq idiots

>I feel the same about you!

no, you don't give a flying fuck about any of them. you just want attention, you disgusting cunt

She started off in show buisness as a comedian and actor like 30 years ago. I mean go read her wikipedia page if you're seriously asking

Precisely because shes an evil, bossy narcissist. Those kind of people always make it to the top of their fields. Look at how many genuinely unfunny comedians there are out there that have still had huge success just from being relentlessly business-minded

Attached: 09872340986098.jpg (740x444, 60.72K)

eats carpet and dances
simple as

Careful with those redpills, user.

I saw Ellen DeGeneres at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the cashier took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>evil, narcissistic, bossy bitch
You answered youare self user.

Attached: 1584490009362.jpg (800x534, 85.79K)

What about this idea, to google adrenochrome?

High up Illuminati business prob helped Oprah move the kids

On the one hand, i fucking hate cancelculture... On the other, i cant TOTALLY see ellen being the kinda person to pile onto someone in an attempt to ruin them for bringing the fury of cancelculture on themselves... Also, Ellen was the one who really pushed the jussie smolllet story, even though it sounded like complete BS.
So in the end, i hope she is also ruined.

Also, she isnt funny. Shes the most socially "safe" gay person in the world, and shes leveraged that into a career. No other type of openly gay person could have gotten to her level at that point, and her fans like to pat themselves on the back for being so woke and enlightened...

normies are retarded lemmings that follow whatever the herd is doing. woman more so then men but men still do it too (a lot of faggots on this site for example)

normies can't spot a socio/psychopath to save their lives either.

Because fame doesn’t mean anything about in the current era.

>Same reason Biden won
what said?

>tfw you only really know her from her sitcom

What happened?

Attached: 8a0f659893b4745e44f61be01e4549fa.jpg (1600x900, 535.74K)

Idk. She has always been hideous too

Is it weird that instantly start liking her as soon as she is hated? Ram I an awful person?

Despite being a mediocre comedian she was one of the first professional dykes in the mainstream media.

Same as Ellen diversity hire

i never liked her but once all the heat came i did warm up to her.
still dont like her though

double standards
it's an american thing
if this were one of their genital mutilated males he'd be alex jones'd in a heartbeat

Attached: 6BEC12E4-4F5A-486B-BB95-EF64C78BED12.jpg (1024x576, 84.37K)

It's all the black dick in their bodies dwindling their already low iq

jews

white women love her for some reason

What's the deal with that third one, why did she need someone to "take her car for a run"

Also shouldn't have backed into a pole retard

Something's going on. There's literally a paid post on Quora shitting on Ellen.

yeah even Bobby from the Sopranos talked recently about a how mean she was to him lol

>Orpah

Attached: 1588135529574.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)