What will it be Yas Forums?

What will it be Yas Forums?

Attached: unknown.png (598x508, 333.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7QIOo0qS5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even remotely historically accurate and a spit in the face to the Greeks.

It bugs me that the actor-character order is reversed for bottom left

"Oy vey! When you put it that way, how could we not!"

Are you seriously angry that a live adaption Disney cartoon is not historically accurate, to fucking mythology? And the Greeks wouldn’t give a shit that they’re black.

Yeah because a movie where Greek gods actually exist at all is historically accurate

>Are you seriously angry that a live adaption Disney cartoon is not historically accurate, to fucking mythology?

Attached: yes2.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>And the Greeks wouldn’t give a shit that they’re black.
Dude, in ancient Greece, literally not being Greek instantly made you an uncultured swine to them regardless. And at least the cartoon kept them the correct skin colour for the region the humans developed in. The gods being different colours is one thing because they aren't human.

I'd say the same thing if they took an African mythology story and made part of the cast white and asian. It makes no sense and disregards the culture it comes from. No black or white people in the live action Mulan because that'd piss off the fascist Chinese overlords of Hollywood.

And then make all the muses white.

WE

>Ay Yo, they caw me muhfuuggin Herc-u-layyyyyys know'm sayin, muhfiuggin greex nood.

That would legitimately risk riots where thousands of people die.

Yes, not being Greek made you a barbarian but it’s not like they were Yas Forums-level ethnic purists. And it would seem to me the race of the actors has the least bearing on the contents of the film, i.e. it’s cultural bearing. You sound like an SJW.

How do we stop Americans from doing things like this? They're a menace to the whole world.

I'm Greek and we all hate niggers to the extent that my father threatened excommunicating us from the family if we dated niggers, he even told me this when a black girl flirted with me as a 10 year old, he said if I got involved with a black girl he would disown me. Shut the fuck up white liberal.

Got to keep those greasy unibrow genes "pure"

No an SJW would say it's a good thing that Greek culture is being black washed because "they're the foundation of all Western culture" aka they're bad and need their culture "fixed" through political correctness.

Honestly I'd watch it for the hell of it

t.

Attached: 1588111389094.png (1024x496, 255.44K)

>unibrow genes
All Assyrians got aroused by that

yall white boys finna shut tha fuck up. look at them features, dem "greeks" wuz all nubian kweens

Attached: 06E33DA1-0BCF-4A61-A75C-1BEBE15AB8AB.jpg (513x1200, 165.81K)

>And it would seem to me the race of the actors has the least bearing on the contents of the film, i.e. it’s cultural bearing
Uhhhh so why do they deliberately put as many blacks in as possible and gloat about it then?

Invade us and kill our Jews.
Trust me, a ton of us will help you.

prove that the greek gods didn't exist at some point

>Hercules - Timothee Chalamet
>Meg - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>Phil - Samuel L Jackson
>Hades - Ben Mendelsohn
>Zeus - Jeff Bridges
>Athena - Rose Byrne
>The Muses will be removed for being racist
>Pain and Panic will be Jonah Hill and Michael Cera

>And it would seem to me the race of the actors has the least bearing on the contents of the film, i.e. it’s cultural bearing. You sound like an SJW.

Yes we know, Rabbi.

Attached: 1587914349290.png (428x500, 154.83K)

Yeah because previous Greek mythos films with Irish, Anglo, and germanic actors was any better and accurate.

>Forgot the main attraction of Hercules
Who's gonna play him Yas Forums

Attached: DSCF1604.jpg (3296x2174, 1.12M)

>but it’s not like they were Yas Forums-level ethnic purists.
they were far worse

Please leave this shit alone. It's like the one good Disney movie for boys.

>blacks actually got baited and think that coalburner is black

lmao

Attached: 1576119675677.png (750x1050, 1.22M)

Ezra Miller

Kinda yeah

>Yeah because previous Greek mythos films with Irish, Anglo, and germanic actors was any better and accurate.
Yes. Many gods were even blond. Zero are niggers. KYS muttoid.

Just make Hades black so they can recreate this scene:
youtu.be/A7QIOo0qS5k

>it’s not like they were Yas Forums-level ethnic purists
That's because 99% of them had never even laid eyes on a sub Saharan African or a Jew.
No other races suck that hard.

Yea. Most people cant distinguish Greek descendants from Anglo descendants here, they're physically the same
t. Melbourne

>>>/stormfront/
Go back

Get used to it, goy.

Attached: 1581717323583.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

>/stormfront/
>Go back

Attached: 1588165403521.png (277x363, 6.46K)

Yay, another Disney live action adaptation nobody cares about! Live action is never an improvement on animation, in any case

they were better because actors were white, also they were just movies and not cuck propaganda

So I guess you're okay a movie having Moses played by a black man and the pharaoh being played by a Jew?

Die you fucking kike

hercules will be made into a beige, vague, not quite southern european ethnic, like the new live action peter pan (pic related), but will have strong features. the rest of the cast will follow a similar line with a few blacks, meg is 50/50 on whether she'll stay white.

Attached: M00180966-1612.jpg (360x540, 38.02K)

That looks indian

motherfucker what's your fucking problem?
it's greek mythology, why should niggers be involved?
how the fuck does that make me stormfront you goddamn retard

It would be better if they at least attempted to kept it in the realm of historical fiction like they did for Mulan. Translating the humor of the animated movie to live action isn't going to work that well unless they get topless Danny DeVito to play Pan with CGI hooves or something. Most of the jokes of the 90's movie were a spoof of pro-athlete worship that was much more prevalent back then than it is today.

Stop lying. Greeks all have the nose

Never been there, never going there. Stay assblasted.

Attached: No.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

Attached: JoyousWellgroomedAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif (640x480, 3.15M)

Hear me out
Actual Greeks.
And for once using the actual fucking name.
Heracles, before you ask.
Or even better: make new shit.

I am not, but filthy kikes are.

Attached: 1588098265776.png (1374x1315, 1.44M)

> And the Greeks wouldn’t give a shit that they’re black.

They would, since blacks aren't Greek. Yeah, I said it.

Greek here, why do the mutts have an infatuation with presenting us as niggers?

Wrong. Being other Euros is meh ok w/e. Niggers is crossing the fucking line.

Attached: 1587384981958.jpg (788x740, 98.59K)

they should make a movie about hercules in their country if they care so much.

>ancient Greeks were all dark and black haired

Attached: Fresco_Alexander_and_Stateira.jpg (268x333, 20.61K)

James Woods

>the Greeks wouldn’t give a shit that they’re black
Are these different from the Greeks that shit the bed over being called Turks on a fucking brand of yogurt?

>why do the mutts have an infatuation with presenting us as niggers?
Figure out what race of people owns the movie studios and production companies and you'll find your answer.
Pro tip: It's the same tribe shaming you for not letting in fighting age male "refugees".

>21 KB
try harder

that's not Idris Elba in all roles

For whatever reason, the Roman name for Heracles is more well-known in the English-speaking world than his Greek name, even though most people know the other gods by their Greek names.

that cretan old man won the case for millions of dollars from the turkish brand though. it payed off

Daily reminder that Gr**ks aren't white

Attached: EApaSrNWsAIsnn_.jpg (941x554, 87.08K)

Cameras didn't have great resolution in 320 BC