Halo TV show

Will you watch it?

Attached: Halotv.png (380x214, 19.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dpc7p663ek0?t=116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not if masterchief is retconned to be black.

Maybe 10 - 15 years ago

captain keyes is black in it

that's fine.

youtu.be/Dpc7p663ek0?t=116

The live action Halo trailers are all utterly kino and I'd certainly enjoy watching something with the same production value. Of course, Halo has gone to shit with 343i, so I'm not sure I'd want to see anything based on the current timeline of events. It'd be better if we got to see stuff like the Fall of Reach of Contact Harvest.

they should get me to make it everyone else will fuck it up

I really don't know. 343's handling of the extended material has been hit or miss and I'm worried that this is going to be left with Halo 5's residual shit and Frank O'Connor's political agenda

But I absolutely love Halo so if my heart of hearts tells me it'll be okay I'll give it a watch

Attached: Halo CEA source filmmaker.jpg (2048x1152, 441.36K)

Has Frank O'Connor's agenda wormed its way into the Halo franchise? What form does it take?

Wasn't this announced at the xboner reveal?
Like, a decade ago?

Forward Unto Dawn kind of nailed down the type of structure that a Halo show should follow:

>Set in midst of Human-Covenant War
>Follows low-tier Marines attempting to complete a specific objective
>Demonstrates overwhelming alien terror of the Covenant
>Spartans make badass, high-budget cameo

Show was kinda shit though. Problem is that you can't do "Halo" as in the super-structure trotting grand space-opera adventure because the budget would be too high.

Unfortunately, general audiences aren't really interested in the Halo grounded milsim approach that Yas Forums wants, so it'll be a shitty middleground.

it's been in development hell for an entire console generation but its apparently supposed to come out next year

is chief going to be black

>if
How naive.

he's played by this dude

Attached: 1579068629506.jpg (561x374, 65.16K)

Halo was fine when Sgt Johnson was the only nigger in the galaxy. And that's only barely acceptable because the character was inspired by Sgt Apone.

No

>inspired by
he's a 1:1 clone

> one of the main characters is going to be a human raised by the covenant

> The covenants entire ideology is predicated in exterminating humanity

No I’m not going to watch this shit

I am a huge halo fan and no I won’t watch, it’s bound to be awful. It’s coming about 10 years too late from MS.

I do have some hope for Halo Infinite though

then yeah i'll give it a go if only because they didn't jump the sjw train. i don't expect it to be amazing, but i hope i'll be surprised.

Attached: 1313376969249.gif (141x141, 483.38K)

I remember reading a fan fiction about this when I was like 12 between Halo 2 and 3.

>I expect the fanfic to be higher quality

Also nigger!Keys is an automatic no for me, thanks

Its too late, ppl moved on, they missed their chance

I think that was that awful Halo streaming show with that nigger from Luke Cage who played a character in Halo 5. it was their gay attempt at worldbuilding I guess. I never watched that piece of shit.

They did jump on the SJW train. I can't remember what they said exactly but they're going out of their way to make the plot about a brown refugee or something. And said the details of Halo don't matter they'll change them no biggie.

holy crap I remember I tried fucking my cat the morning I watched that trash

This is fucking Tumblr fanfiction tier. It's just fucking stupid. But I'm actually not surprised

Attached: 1575679395563.png (640x626, 529.92K)

um, may say based?

If it has an actual warthog and they shoot in Dakota and Arizona... Maybe.

Attached: Halo1.jpg (1920x1080, 297.97K)

Can they make these without using CGI?

Attached: hce_009-751f3f3a191c4543b13ea2fe2d9c535e.jpg (1920x1080, 265.97K)

>Not a band of brothers style show that follows a company of ODSTs
I’ll pass