JUST YOU

JUST YOU

Attached: james-hurley.jpg (896x671, 61.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2yBkhT8QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's so cool, bros...

James was always cool

He was always cool.

wow wtf how did lynch get away with this?

>In summer 2010, Marshall sued the pharmaceutical company Hoffmann-LaRoche (a unit of Roche Holding AG) for $11 million in damages for injuries which, he claimed, resulted from his taking the drug Accutane. He claimed he had suffered Accutane-related gastrointestinal distress so severe that it necessitated a four-month hospital stay and the surgical removal of his colon.
lol, that doesn't sound very cool.

AND NIGGERS

>dabbing on Big Pharma
Extremely cool.

I'm watching for the first time, I'm on S2E14 and who the fuck is this windom earle motherfucker and why is he intruding on the based James fuck a milf storyline and the Civil War plot?

James will always be cool.

Turn your brain off and enjoy the atmosphere. It's all about the atmosphere and the feelings that it makes you feel.

is this photoshopped or is that his actual forehead?

I want to get a motorbike because of the opening of the episode "Masked Ball".

James got fucked over so hard that it rippled through different universes. Canon.

Attached: TwinPeaksFuscos.png (650x638, 323.64K)

Very much this. Once you start to think about it, you realise that everything post Leland's death is redundant and unnecessary, but in general I find all of it to be entertaining simply because it's more Twin Peaks and none of the storylines are so awful that I feel the need to stop watching it.

He got into a motorcycle accident

Not overly familiar with Lynch but I'm gonna give The Return a go after this.

How hard am I going to get Lynched? Nothing in these first 2 seasons so far has really upset me

b&r

Watch the movie, Fire Walk With Me, before Return. It's a LYNCHing of the highest order and you need it to understand S3 completely.

will do, I'd forgotten about that so thanks

As far as I remember, the movie is the one that has the most understandable story.

If you thought that the first 2 seasons were difficult to get the point then prepare yourself to a big lynching in season 3.

anyone got picture of Cole in season 3 where he fiddles with his hearing aid?

Well yeah, since the movie is a prequel it's pretty easy to follow the narrative beats especially since the viewer already knows the details of Laura's murder, but I felt that since it's a study of her psychological deterioration, the Black Lodge scenes were far more out there than the series. And a lot of the scenes where Laura is totally disassociated amp the dreamlike nature of the film way up compared to what the series did.
Also, I always found the David Bowie scene incomprehensible until seeing the alternate version from The Missing Pieces.

I watched all years ago and I still don't know what the series is really about. I have a 5 hours video explaining it in Watch Later on YouTube but I haven't watch it yet. I suppose it is about aliens or some demon or something like that.

REMOVE ASS

>watch the return
>still doesn't explain where the fucking fish in the percolator came from

Lynch is a hack

He never intended to explain anything.

He creates the atmosphere and then you think what you want about it.

As the good pieces of art, he makes it so it doesn't have only one meaning and each person can give it the meaning they want.

Lynch is a genius.

I'm sure he would've done if Jack Dance didn't get stabbed to death by a homeless drug addict

>the based James fuck a milf storyline
You might be the first person ever to say anything good about that storyline

I was being sarcastic

Yeah, it's the first time that I read someone to say he liked that here on Yas Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2yBkhT8QU

That makes more sense. I hope you don't also mean that the absolute kino of the civil war plot isn't based though

I just finished 15 so I think that's over because he fell over and Wizard Of Oz'd it

dont watch the video, its been largely debunked

Wait until you get to season 3 op

Attached: 1514927587183.jpg (1280x960, 156.63K)