Cast him

Cast him

Attached: 8ecc2e590000f1a7f9e1ba80bae4aa80.jpg (1581x943, 194.56K)

me, henry cavill. Oh wait, lol

Mads Mikkelsen.

sneed

did henry do a good job bros?

He did the best job out of all his shit co-stars

No. He's horrible.

He's okay. The show is dog shit though.

I mean, he tried, but the direction and the lines he was given was garbage. So he mostly did fanservice. I don't blame him for the disaster that is the Witcher series.

>I don't blame him for the disaster
It was his idea to replace his dialogue with grunts and single words.

Given the quality of the writing for the other characters, that's still an upgrade. Imagine the shit it replaced.

As I said, fanservice. The writing outside of his grunts was garbage to begin with.

>Imagine the shit it replaced.
The amazing dialogue from the books?

He's the only good thing in that shit series

The books are complete garbage though, as anyone who's read them will know. The second and third games are literally the only good media in the entire Witcher universe.

Yeah sure.

He did a good job with what he was given. Book Geralt has way more lines and talks constantly, but for some reason in the show they just had him grunt and look pissed off 95% of the time. If they actually decided to follow the books he would've been even better.

Pleb.

Yes he's great

first game was fun

>shitting on the first game
It's so much better than it has any right to be. To think that some pirates from Poland have created that game as their first attempt at making a videogame, it's a fucking miracle. Gameplay might be garbage, but the decisionmaking, atmosphere, overarching plot points, music and the art direction are top notch.

>Gameplay might be garbage

It's 100 times better than Witcher 3 Vanilla for console plebs. Hell, the major high rated mods made the gameplay more like it was in the first game. That dude is a braindead console pleb, probably hasn't even played the first one or if he has he did it on easy.

>The books are complete garbage though
Fuck off, they start really good, second book is great, the Ciri saga is not that great, but still good. Calling them garbage is juvenile.
The games are very different, but still very good. Even the first one. And Thronebreaker, which is just a random spinoff, is even better.

>Even the first one.

Fuck me Yas Forums is full of braindead consoletard zoomers. It's the best one in the series with unmodded 3 being at the bottom for offering such braindead boring casual gameplay.

You know games are meant to have gameplay in them they re not like your tv-shows.

Yes, I said even the first game is good. What is your problem? That I didn't suck its cock, saying it was omg the bestest game I ever played? Juvenile cunt.

Using the term "even" implies it was crap compared to the other two. Learn English, retard. No one needs you to suck it's cock or say it's the best shit ever, but when you put it in a comparative sentence, you come out as a fucking pleb.

boyega

Michał Żebrowski

Josh Holloway

idris elbow

it would've been great

A good actor who can actually act.

yes but the show could have been much better

this

Attached: 129b0348c393b0be5bb477428a2d1d5d.jpg (1917x3000, 683.11K)

The only saving grace of the show. Everything memorable about the show involves him in some way.