Meet girl

>Meet girl
>They start a relationship
>Break up
>Does not give a fuck about her and immediately moves on
>Girl is upset that he doesn't give her attention anymore

How can one man be so based? Any good films with characters that act like this?

Attached: ChrisChanFlex.jpg (320x455, 25.3K)

This is all men in life. Don't tell me you actually care about women after you stop fucking them...

>Chris cries because of Kasey
>she says that she won't give a fuck about tomorrow
>day after comes
>Chris makes video happy as hell mumbling some shit about Sonichu copyright
Fucking based

>he
>man

Bluespike's identity was found lol

Did you ever see what Kacey looked like? Liquid Chris ended up marrying her and she put on a tonne of weight. I think Chris Chan was the real winner because he wasn't the one who was desperate enough to marry a fat girl.

What happened

I have seen some pictures. They seem happy but they are social media post and those usually don't reflect reality.
The rumour (I don't have verification of this story) has it that Liquid lied to Kasey that his childhood cancer left him with stunted libido. Howerver, he was spending a lot of this in the garage and after some inspection Kasey found tons of his Zelda fapfiction.

That does seem truthful. I would rather masturbate than have sex with Kacey.

Some guy went on autism spree and found his real name and social media.

Its true actually i broke girls a heart like that once. I still dont care lmao

>Chris Chan is 38 years old now

Proof?

I am not posting doxxes. You know where to go.

Where?

Farms.

I thought you were lying, it's about time
I hope geno interviews him

>Do something awful when you're 13
>Regret it and apologise
>10 years later, people post all your personal information

Wow

nipples

OOOHHHHHH!!!! MY AXELS!

Attached: Notthebathroom.jpg (623x480, 66.13K)

Welcome to the internet. Join Facebook and Twitter to interact with your friends!

I hope you never said the N-word or any other word that will be deemed a slur in a decade. Or no one will hire you ever again. You don't get a right to be forgotten.

I wonder what'll happen once Barb dies. Homelessness seems like a very real possibility.

He'll go to live with his brother in the big apple and they'll get into all sorts of wacky Odd Couple hi-jinks.

If I was fucked with by as many people as Chris, I'd also have as little of a regard for another person as he does. Most of the trolls were massive pricks, and it only got worse.

imagine being such a retard you take pity on chris for anything

AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

on the one hand yes on theother hand he's a like a legit handicapped person
you wouldnt make fun of someone in a wheelchair

Attached: Screenshot_142[1].jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

i guess i missed all the wheelchair people stories threads

Well what did he exactly do to be actually extorted out of his money? You got funny events like the Liquid Chris shit, but most of it had a Kacey, Bluespike and Idea guy shitstain over it. They kept backing him up into a corner, and then making fun of him for being in that corner.

>outing yourself as a newfag