Satantango.1994.1080p.BluRay.x264-USURY
Kino is here.

Attached: 303.jpg (740x1040, 122.7K)

I'm not watching that shit movie.
All "avant-garde" movie are trash garbage

And how do you watch it?

What's it about

Okay capeshitter.
>Plotting on a payment they are about to receive, residents of a collapsing collective farm see their plans turn into desolation when they discover that Irimiás, a former co-worker who they thought was dead, is coming back to the village.

satan tango

>7h 30min

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.02K)

Werckmeister Harmonies was one of the most painfully boring films I've ever seen, and I say that as somebody who finds Tarkovsky and Bresson somewhat entertaining. It turned me off from Tarr's cinema forever. I can't imagine watching seven hours of such drivel just to pretend I'm some kind of enlightened kinosseur. Get a life.

>7h 30min

Attached: 09387534.jpg (640x420, 35.52K)

poor people

>720p scene release
Lmao. I just pity you. Dumbass.

There is a link to 1080p just after that you retard.
Werckmeister Harmonies was amazing. Some of Tarkovskys films like Nostalghia are more uneventful than Harmonies which is just a beautiful film. Also Bresson makes fast paced film.

Doesn't change the garbage quality.
Imagine being so dumb that you've waited 26 years to watch a movie but can't wait a few days for either a quality encode or a remux.

40GB for 7hours is just enough for me. I dont have a good TV or home cinema. I wont know the difference between remux and this.

That's why I said I pity you

What would the difference be on TV, between this and remux then?

Light-hearted romp about Satan taking a break from his routine to learn the power tango and friendship in a run-down rural Hungarian dance club. A tour de force of melancholic yet life affirming humor!

>7h 30min

Attached: 835657.png (910x900, 108.1K)

The film has 2 intermissions. Watch Werckmeister Harmonies and Damnation before it, if you dont want to invest 7 hours.

Would watch.

>life affirming humor!
>Tarr
good one

>life affirming
tell that to the cat!

Werckmeister Harmonies is the best film in modern cinema history

I refuse to watch this movie because of the cat scene

>I refuse to watch this movie because of the cat scene

Attached: 1574475566385.jpg (988x1059, 148.45K)

Satantango has some dark humour.
Based
Cringe. The cat was fine.

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!

Attached: pussy destroyer.jpg (912x688, 59.76K)

So people are not allowed to make movies about that topic? What should movies be made about instead? Why are you so angry?

LOOK AT THEM DRUNKENLY DANCE! THIS IS HUMANITY AT ITS BASEST, MOST SINFUL! IT IS TRULY THE TANGO OF SATAN! AND THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER IS CALLED, *giggle*, SATANTANGO!

Attached: satantango4.jpg (764x450, 34.57K)

I actually like this copypasta. If I hadn't watched it already I would immidiatly do so.

Holy shit. Tarr is so fuckig based.