Why didn't Sauronman just block the entrance with some isil-doors?

Why didn't Sauronman just block the entrance with some isil-doors?

Attached: tumblr_p7390eyzXr1w86i91o1_500.jpg (500x375, 52.18K)

Why would he?

Why didn't L. Ron just push Incel doors into the fire?

I guess he needed more doors.

Attached: 1282482916836.jpg (277x191, 25.37K)

Honest to God if I was Sauron this place would have been on total lockdown as soon as my ring went missing. Just completely wall it off and have 24 hour guards and patrols. Make it completely inaccessible to enter.

You wouldn't do a fucking thing BITCH

So the hobbits wouldn't destroy the ring.

Would Gandalf or Saruman be able to wield the ring?

The little niggas weren't suppose to make it that far

Yes I would.

Until the orcs start protesting against shutdown measures

Yes. Gandalf had his own ring of power, as did Galadriel and Elrond. Saruman didn't which is why he was butthurt and tried to make his own one and became evil

It's just a fucking volcano, why would it need to be closed off?

Anyone can wield it, but the more power or ambition you have the more it corrupts you. Hobbits can hold it safely for so long because they just want to smoke weed and eat. Sam enjoyed gardening so it tried to tempt him with a massive garden and he turned it down because he thought it was fucking stupid because there's no way he could handle a garden that big.

Safety regulations

Hubris. He never considered that somebody would get that far or even want to destroy the ring.

Yet they did. Sauron was a retard.

Sauron unironically thought that the ring was with Pippin on Isengard (and later Minas Tirith)

It was like his kitchen, he went there from time to time to cook when he got tired of take out from orc restaurants

It was on lockdown. The mountain had an entire army surrounding it at all times. Sauron thought the Hobbits had delivered the ring to Aragon and when he showed up at the black gates with the remnants of the army of men Sauron thought he was doing so because of the ring's power and that's why he sent out his armies. He never thought that the hobbits could ever sneak into Mordor nor that the king of men would sacrifice himself.

This is thoroughly explained in the books and portrayed in the movies, I don't know why you think this wasn't the case

Underappreciated, I had a hearty chuckle

he was probably busy with all the anti eagle missiles, his problem was literally not being enough of a retard

>Why didn't Sauronman just block the entrance with some isil-doors?
since we dont know his tax plan. its impossible to know how he would have financed it.

because no one could ever willingly throw the ring into the fires
if not for a divine intervention asspull, sauron would have gotten the ring back with the fires as bait

I swear to me mum if i was the bad guy i would have won 100%!!!!

>lava flows from the top of the volcano
>you can just enter in the middle and see lava underneath you

bravo jackson

Attached: mount-doom.gif (827x498, 2.08M)

Arrogance.
1- he didn't believe there is the slightest chance for the humans to break his army
2- he was sure the ring would be at the strongest of them, even to the final battle, he believed the ring was at Aragorn, that's why he sent literally all his goons out. His mind genuinely couldn't even imagine that humans (whom he looks at as weak third grade creatures) could give the ring to a midget AND that said midget could EVER reach him

No one can throw the ring into the lava, no one.
>b-but frodo!
He couldn't. The ring grows more powerful as you approach the furnace, it would have taken over anyone. A couple of slightly homo looking midgets bringing the ring to his very doorstep? Why yes thank you very much, t. sauronBVLL

This. Eru Illuvatar literally tripped Gollum. The quest would have failed otherwise.

The books/films would have been much better if...

1. Skip the Tom Bombadil nonsens.
2. Gandalf had died in Moria.
3. Aragon would have died fighting against Sauron's armies.
4. Frodo and Sam would have died in the lava (out on the mountain side) after the ring had been thrown into the lava.

>DUDE DEATH IS THE ONLY THING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS IN A STORY
>t. GoTnigger

It's magma when it's underground, faggot

Attached: w90ubrqg6gd11.jpg (960x846, 73.11K)

what I dont get is why didnt the green ghosts just carry on into mordor and crush saurons remaining goons.
theyve been stuck in the mountains how long? few thousand years? they couldn't stick around another day if that and wipe the floor with the orcs.
pathetic

It's not underground if there's a hole in the top exposing it you cancerous fucking swine

Yes and gandalf would had been able to defeat sauroman with it. Tolkien even wrote a letter with something to the effect that the great tragedy being that Gandalf would become evil in such a way that good and evil would be indistinguishable from each other.

>Skip the Tom Bombadil nonsens.

Attached: 1520582843424.gif (215x235, 984.61K)

>folds a middle earth map
>sticks a pen in it
How did I learn this? Tee hee I have a lot of brothers ;)

What the fuck did you say to me you little shit. You're a low IQ retard. It's below ground level you giant faggot. It's magma.

Ground level is determined by where the ground is and if there's a hole in the volcano then there's no ground you cockmongling reprobate

Magma not lava

The oathbreakers were dicks to the core. They fufilled their oath by fighting in ONE battle. Also argorn didnt have the ring at that point. I also could be wrong but I think in the books they actually cant hurt anything and were just a terror weapon. Scaring some easterlings of a boat is one thing. Attacking the main force of an evil lord that would know whats going on is another.

Very nice!

Attached: Christian-Bale-Patrick-Bateman-American-Psycho-President.jpg (675x450, 33.3K)

they wipe out an entire army in all of 5 minutes.

Here's a simple cross section to settle this.

Attached: 1570940911546.png (733x531, 17.62K)

I dont think they partake in the actual battle of Pelinore fields in the book. I could be wrong but its been years since I actually read the books.