Am I autistic as fuck or is this not funny?

Am I autistic as fuck or is this not funny?

Attached: 81BPIaNV6UL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 278.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=311PP8ahDW4
yarn.co/yarn-clip/4f4a5820-2376-42cd-966b-1971c73b92bb
youtube.com/watch?v=a69pHYYUyx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzxrq2FYhiE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7-_oOAJ7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is very funny.

There was nothing else funny on TV at the time.

I understand the are making jokes every minute of the show but for some reason I don't laugh. The jokes are good but I don't laugh

It's okay for some people to have shit taste.

Everything that doesn't involve Liz Lemon is damn funny.

Give me a clip of a funny scene to you

THE BLACK CRUSADERS

youtube.com/watch?v=311PP8ahDW4

yarn.co/yarn-clip/4f4a5820-2376-42cd-966b-1971c73b92bb

how can you not laugh at this? youtube.com/watch?v=a69pHYYUyx0

gangway for foot cycle!

That is the opposite of funny.

You're autistic. 30 Rock is one of the all time greatest sitcoms. Liz Lemon is probably the greatest female sitcom character of ever. Her jokes are actually funny, and Tina Fey is believable as her character. Liz is nerdy, sloppy, and unsuccessful romantically. The thing that makes her stand out is that the show doesn't bother with the whole "BUT IT'S A WOMAN!!! Isn't it crazy that a woman has all of these traits typically seen in male characters?!?! We're progressive!!" bullshit. In fact, the character Liz is a feminist but the only times it's brought up in the show is to make a joke about how annoying, condescending, and preachy she is.

Sorry but these were not funny. Is this show just for middle class people?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzxrq2FYhiE

I don't understand though because it's the same with Veep. Shows with clever jokes that I get but don't seem to make me laugh. Don't know why I am have bad taste

It's a show for people who understand references. Even if you don't you can still enjoy it but you'll miss out on a lot of tiny jokes. Now show us what you consider funny.

both

I mean I never laugh at jokes or comedies either, but there is a part of me inside that "feels" like it's funny and kinda cheers me up a little. 30 Rock does that.

Nope still nothing

My taste is shit but I enjoy Peep show, Curb your enthusiasm and Frasier

Name some contemporary sitcoms you do find funny

how much of 30 rock have you actually watched?

I watched 3 seasons as well to see if it would eventually make me laugh but somehow it didn't

3 seasons

Not to be a retard or anything but what exactly to you mean by contemporary sitcoms?

That's fair enough. 30 Rock is a show that knows it's absurd and runs with it. I personally enjoy when comedies are gratuitously silly on purpose, but it's not for everyone. At least you're not a pretentious faggot about having different tastes. That's more than a lot of people could say.

I could probably watch this show if it didn't have the black guy.

He takes up 40% of the show and none of his jokes ever land. Even worse is that all his jokes are "durr I'm retarded".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7-_oOAJ7o

It's "social laugh to indicate I got the joke" funny. If someone can't make you laugh by yourself they're amusing at best. It's getting rarer and rarer as entertainment becomes a monolithic circle jerk of nepotistic Marxist Jews.
>but it always was!
No. And the Jews would do it to sports too if it wasn't such a laughable fucking notion.
>but Jews are funny
They were. Look what a good damn genius Larry David is and nobody knew who he was forever. He still had to compete just because he wasn't in the club. You only get the best out of people with authentic competition.

>it's another rerun of humourless polcel dislikes a show because of "the Jews"
great, it's so great that you chose to post on this board, thank you

I watch it for the super hot blonde receptionist
Goddamn it feels good to be part of the same race as her, the WHITE race, the BEST race