I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1494327191-better-call-saul-season-3.jpg (480x479, 29.36K)

I hope he doesn’t get killed in the final season

This could me being overly optimistic but I feel like the writers don't want to kill him either. I feel like the worst case scenario for Saul will be he ends up in jail, but maybe thanks to Kim or something it won't be for life.

dont worry, lalo is gonna skin him alive

Attached: laloxmike3.jpg (1400x1140, 362.98K)

I know it's highly unlikely but I hope Lalo survives somehow

Why cant doctors cure whatever the fuck is wrong with mikes head

I would accept a Evangelion rebuild situation at this point because I can't believe he splits up from Kim and becomes Saul from BB anyway like what's the point she is clearly all in ride or die now and he's cucking out like a simp

I watched 1 season of BCS, and forgot to resume it. All this Lalo posting is making me want to pick up the show again. He seems like quite the character. Should I do it bros?

Shut up

I hope he fucking dies, can't stand him

They put Lalo in for brainlets like you.

walt already cured it

Attached: mike_dead1.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

He's realising that he's putting her in danger and changing her for the worst so he's going to leave her for the sake of the little bit of human decency left in him.
Mark my words.

>hey user, I need you to do a job for me. I can’t exactly tell you the details, just that you and me are gonna working reallll close together. $5000 now, $10000 when the job’s done. What do you say? You in?

Attached: 449CB7DD-6454-48E3-A0EB-506EB74716C4.jpg (720x960, 45.38K)

I'm gonna miss kim when they turn her into a urinal

Attached: sold to the cartel as a crackwhore.png (864x1840, 2.27M)

wtf, his head is like a pimple volacano. how the fuck do they cover this up on the show? is he wearing a bald cap over his already bald head?

Attached: ned is disgusted.jpg (225x274, 42.95K)

the cartel will use her feet as toilet paper

Attached: kim_feet_005.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

characters like gustavo and hector went out with a bang, but anyone else find it weird watching better call saul knowing the super grandpa is just going to get sucker shot and die in the middle of nowhere anti-climatically?

I'm in, god I'm in, I'm so fucking in, all the way in, balls deep in, man

Attached: 1526996757883.jpg (640x684, 35.02K)

imagine the smell. jimmy had it all, a hot footslut wife and a lot of money, then lalo had to come fuck it all up

i'll do it for free

Not really, just makes it more impactful to me, especially in light of that talk he had with Jimmy

>glad to hear it. I’ll pick you up in a couple of hours. Eat something before I get there, you’re gonna want the energy.

Attached: 46C8DDC5-EF12-474B-95E0-34DEDEC7EA74.jpg (750x732, 233.42K)

I don't want to watch hours of Howard getting ruined bros. It will be too much. I hope Kim gets fed to the dogs and Jimmy beaten to death by Lalo.

actors wear make up user

ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA REEEEEEEE

>twn happen to you
jdimsa

Threadly reminder that Chuck was right about Jimmy and Gene doesn't deserve a happy ending
And Kim neither because she's just as much of a scumbag as he is

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x384, 41.66K)

saul's gonna call him to take care of that cab driver, they bros now

Too bad they will get a happy ending. The writers love Kim too much to make her bad and pay accordingly.

That would mean that both BB and BCS killed their protags, which would be kinda lame.