You're no threat to me, pal. You could have your dick in her but still wouldn't have the balls to fuck

>You're no threat to me, pal. You could have your dick in her but still wouldn't have the balls to fuck
How exactly are you supposed to respond to such a savage put down? Was there anything Mark could have said?

Attached: tv_channel_4-300x282.jpg (300x282, 26.38K)

You think about my dick all the time?

Surely even Mark could've thought up a good Hillsborough related comeback

>cope

tfw you realise Jeff wasn't that much of a dick to Mark until his weird outburst where he tried to get Jeff to hit him

/thread

Yes he was.

>What dick?
Simple as.

There's nothing he could have said. He would have had to bend him over and rape him to recover from that.

JEFF'S DOING A JOKE
JEFF'S DOING A JOKE
EVERYBODY QUIET
CAUSE JEFF'S DOING A JOKE

cringe

You're kind of like a modern-day eunuch, aren't you, Mark?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.68K)

freak

It was only light workplace ribbing up till that point, he only really started hating him after that

Jeff is such a great character, Mark's outraged "Jeff!" gets me every time.

>Hard to get a good thrust in with you swinging from them, cunt. Learn to let go. Did wonders for your dad and his dreams of having a son who's straight.
Then I kiss him while he's flustered.

Jeff wasn't a bad dude, Mark shouldn't have been hitting on his girlfriend

>you know, I heard Coronavirus was made by the chinks to try and attack the west, but one of the scientists brought his dog stew with him into the lab and forgot to finish it before leaving

Attached: 1421483418129.jpg (500x281, 50.79K)

HNNNNNNG

the dick that was in your mothers mouth last night

report him to HR

Love big suze

Probably what happened too

He could have laughed it off and said "chance would be a fine thing" like an alpha.

This guy wasn't that bad, was he? He was a massive racist, sure, but still a pretty good guy and actually seemed to genuinely like Mark.

Attached: Download.jfif.jpg (818x910, 138.17K)

>ah my beautiful nose

HOLY FUCK

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (225x300, 8.46K)

characters that did nothing wrong

whats up OP, looking for ways to not act like a victim?
victims

cope

arent you a wordsmith, an ugly nonwhite streetshitter spamming words he memorized to fit in on the internet
wowza

Saw her irl in London once

She’s not tall at all irl

I also saw Hayley Atwell like an hour later In the same area had quite a few wanks that evening

First Sophie, then you, so many people are interested in my dick... she gave you a handjob once before I started fucking her proper didnt she?

lame

That's the point. He served to show what a coward Mark is. Rather than calling out his friend and asserting his own views, he just threw him under the bus.

>*spits in his face*

Anyway, was the seat-sniffing rumor true?

I feel like there's no real winning. The only proper response is to hit him, but you'd be playing directly into his hand. You lose your job and the girl

t. Stephen Fry

>chance would be a fine thing
/thread