Was it magic?

Was it magic?

Attached: 220px-Virtualinsanityvideo.jpg (220x165, 9.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzwY7ii582Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7-zomvBDgnI
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuaOzdMEfg
youtube.com/watch?v=zhWls30OcbE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=arnF_g7_TKE
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>One-hit-wonder

>NOW EVERY MOTHER CAN CHOOSE THE COLOR OF HER CHILD, THATS NOT NATURES WAY
what did Jay Kay meant by this

>canned heat
>virtual insanity
That’s two hits

No. The walls of the room were light and were moved on the outside so the floor looked like it moved

hes just pontificating because he saw gattica and thought people would be able to gene edit by now

I choose to think so.

I want to go back, enjoy a nice week and then kill myself before I have to relive how shitty everything becomes

>Hey guys I have a big hat aren't I quirky and original!

Wrong

No, but Christopher Walken flying around in Weapon of Choice remains unexplained to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzwY7ii582Y

dumbass

He does look dumb but I think you have schizo-tier reasoning

That was a commentary on the ending of the matrix

should ethan hawk play him in his biopick?

One of the greatest music videos of all time.

AU-TO-MA-TON

I'll never forget that Chris Rock hosted the 1997 MTV Music Video Awards that year.
youtube.com/watch?v=7-zomvBDgnI

>the 1997 MTV Music Video Awards
Golden stuff, I would always tune in for these.

It's a shame MTV isn't a thing anymore, but I guess there's still a lot of music videos getting made? They just post them on Youtube nowadays. (Or that's what I think, I don't follow pop culture anymore.)

he's a little midget bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuaOzdMEfg

What's up with blood from couches?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhWls30OcbE

They had a ton of hit singles. Emergency on Planet Earth, When You Gonna Learn, Space Cowboy, Stillness in Time, Half the Man, Cosmic Girl, etc etc but yes those are the two most famous ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=arnF_g7_TKE

Christopher Walken really can fly.

little l was pretty good as well

Jamiroquai isnt the guy but a whole band

Well that was what they said yesterday.

Don't forget deeper Underground

gay ass song

I'm a big fan of Jamiroquai, I love listening to all of Jamiroquai's songs. I love listening to Deeper Underground whenever I'm researching the Hollow Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory in 2015 is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're redpilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

Attached: comfy_astronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Yas Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end)

Attached: brooks_agnew.png (450x253, 264.18K)

And Alright, Love Foolosophy, Little L, they had a ton of hits lol

I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND, THERE'S TOO MUCH PANIC IN THIS TOWN!!! I'M GOIN' DEEPER UNDERGROUND INTO THE INNER EARTH WORLD KNOWN AS 'AGARTHA'!!!

Attached: agartha.png (740x927, 1.19M)

Tiny wheels in his shoes and invisible strings

More baffling that that, he follows it up in his track Space Cowboy

>Everything is good, oh, and green/ Say, I'm red again

Between the title alluding to significant technological development allowing interstellar travel, and his own skin color changing multiple times and now being red (potentially for the second time?) I believe he knows more than he's letting on.

His name is Jim Iriquois, retard

He's definitely an insider.

holy fucking zoomer

It was magic how such mediocre music became a huge hit.
Although looking at the history of pop music chart toppers, maybe not.

Saw him in concert last year, he's a bit washed up and didn't play virtual insanity

This goes on the pile of "artist that are better than I initially assumed"
Also the floor was moving.

This video in particular is such a weird comfy nostalgia