I feel like I'm the only person that watches this kino

I feel like I'm the only person that watches this kino

Attached: 912Sffw3h8L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 702.82K)

I watched the first season and I have to say it's one of the most generic police procedurals of all time. literally "dammit you're a lose cannon but you get results" the character. Also the serial killer actor is fucking awful and it's borderline hilarious how he gets away. At the point where he was calling the main guy for like the 8th time to give him the we're not so different speech I really thought I was watching some parody.

t. dad

dadkino

Yas Forums doesn't discuss cop dramas very often as far as I can tell. Besides the occasional The Wire thread that dies

It's literally crack for white fathers.

Because they're literally all the same. Just watch The Wire and you've watched the best version and no other cop show is worth watching.

His new sideburns change everything. I have seen the future.

For dads, but also for Titus Welliver's voice.
It's comfy.

this desu. I didn't like the show but even if I did I would never recommend it to anyone. You have to already like cop shit to like it.

Patriot, literally some of the best television ever made, is not getting a 3rd season because boomers were watching boring shit like OP's show instead. It makes my blood boil. A show in the upper echelons of tv kino, on par with the greatest shows of all time, and nobody was watching it. It's an actual, literal tragedy.

Attached: 91oL9m48AUL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 866.87K)

Does his daughter do anything lewd in this latest season? Sick of her being a prude.

Yeah well all the new and good series ARE NOT FUCKING AVAILABLE IN EU in amazon prime

wtf is that lmao

Is a shame. Patriot is probably the best show made since mad men finished.

>mad men

DUDE ALCOHOLIC CHAIN SMOKING CHAUVINIST

fucking love it, glad it doesn't get talked about on this shit board.

>targeted towards Boomer dads
>names character after brand of spark plugs
AC Delco series when?

I've seen it. It;s alright. I really like Titus Welliver, he's a great underrated character actor and I'm happy to see he finally got his own show
but I'm not going to pretend it's revolutionary or must-see television

Anyone have a webm of Lynn Collins tied up from the first episode of the new season?

that's exactly the vibe I was getting from the trailers. Plus the actor looks about as interesting as the dog shit that's on the street in front of my local Tesco. Will be avoiding this, thanks for the heads-up.

Don't listen to Ondore's lies!

There is way too much side character filler that it's difficult to care about because they don't have enough Bosch content to adapt.

Dude you are obsessed, get some help

you have no idea

Attached: sadman.jpg (1020x590, 53.82K)

great view

Attached: 1447503340884.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

gross. she looks like 40.

Crate and Barrel spinoff when?

Attached: bosch-season-5-Bosch_501_00131_R_rgb-e1555794731676[1].jpg (800x533, 72.18K)

this looks like boomer kino

huh? wat u mean?

well she's 43

I'LL EAT MY GUN

>the serial killer calls the head cop

Attached: 1583461993208.jpg (348x300, 10.07K)