Can Americans really look out their window and see fast food restaurants

Can Americans really look out their window and see fast food restaurants

Attached: .png (2940x1852, 3.91M)

No, in reality all restaurants are in underground bunkers.

No, it's just a gag, but when americans look out their window they surely can see certain convenience store

Yes. I can poke my head out of the second floor window of my house and spit into peoples bags as they receive them at the drive-thru.

I can see McDonalds from my living room, but I don't live in America.

yes, we can look out our windows and see successful american establishments
what do you see in your country when you look out the window?

Attached: 1586910131533.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

When I travelled in Europe I could look out of my accommodation 7/10 times and see a mosque

yes we can

No they usually see SNEEDS FEED AND SEED!!!!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! YEAH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried looking outside my window, and all I can see is a Feed and Seed store

>certain convenience store
7-11?

do americans really have windows in their bathrooms?

Attached: 1540172837180.png (800x600, 607.76K)

It’s nothing but trees outside my bedroom window. I wish I had a McDonald’s that close. McChiken sandwiches are banging.

Scrawl
>Didja do de burdowsah?
Bartic head
>Na
Wanna know more about it?

got one in mine
how do you get your shit smells out?

Yes. I have a Popeye's, Wendy's, Del Taco, Jack in the Box, and Sonic within a quarter mile of my home.

I look outside my window and I see the expressionless face of nature.

Attached: creek, blue mountain PA.jpg (1200x800, 378.08K)

Depends where you live.
>parents house is in the suburbs, no commercial establishments for at least half a mile
>college house was a quarter mile from commercial establishments, but not visible
>grandfather had a house once where you could see the Steak N Shake's neon
>used to live an apartment where I could see a gas station from the front door
>lived another apartment in a much larger city that had some warehouses next door but no fast food

No but they look at computers and see food

Do non-Americans even have windows to look out from?

only the rich people

most people on earth do

No this is what Americans see when they look out the window

Attached: 86444D78-4E09-4667-BE56-F2F1332DA252.jpg (940x749, 280.48K)

This is what eurofags see

Attached: 1582783382261.jpg (1280x720, 132.7K)

Do Americans really think COVID-19 will be stopped by their facebook rants?

Attached: americans.jpg (772x1051, 700.8K)

real subtle topic change there, guy

You're a strange fellow user, but you steam a good segue

11-5

Based

I live in the attic of a fast food restaurant

I wanted to shitpost about you guys but couldn't bring myself to kill a thread to do so and saw this in the catalog. Sorry

SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER SNEED NIGGER

based

I sniggered

LET
THEM
IN

Attached: 1496088421159.webm (202x360, 2.5M)