Hello, based department?

Hello, based department?

Attached: EW1FaEDWkAEPFxR.jpg (477x600, 57.81K)

Okay, but is he subjectively objective in his analyses?

He blows as do most of those fags who keep bitching about media

CBS shill detected, or are you with Lucasfilm?

she (male) is with Lucifarianfilms.

He's smart and I trust his judgement.

So, he's at least 40, right?

>gets three pieces of information from Reddit
>makes a 30 minute video going over them again and again.

I just wait for Midnight's Edge to repeat the leaks from Doomcock. I can't listen to his voice and having a character is kinda cringey

He was right about RoS, but he's been wrong about everything else.
I'm kind of sick of his cringe rants desu

Didn't he just re-post every leak that anyone had, and it turned out one of them was right (the Reddit one)?

Most epic thing to watch. Got banned from chat for saying half the nword tho

I watch him on 1.5x

Overlord
Geeks n Gamers
Critical Drinker
World Class Bullshitters

Who else?

If you watch any of these you unrionically need to have sex.

Midnight's Edge are on a roll with Anti-SJW videos. Remember when they would just do little mini-roundups of film projects that ran into trouble, like Fantastic Four? They're much better now.

Cringe boomer midwit with an unfunny schtick. Critical Drinker and Nerdrotic are the only ones worth listening to in his circle of le epic geekdom xD

The worst is when he quotes Yas Forums threads as “anonymous sources.”

>Geeks n Gamers

Holy fucking cringe. Is it 2015?

Just avoid comic book channels. They're LITERALLY all copy pastes of each other in terms of content and opinions. They also shill the same comics on crowdfunding.

>IT'S YA BOI ZACK

Attached: UNF.jpg (1280x720, 98.75K)

Ya boilin; Yas Forumsmblr

>constantly gets trolled by his "sources"
>actually made a video where he brags that TV producer Alex Kurtzman is obsessed with him and punched a 50" flat screen TV
>jumped the shark when he started making everything about himself
Is there a youtuber more pathetic than this lowlife weirdo?

>The worst is when he quotes Yas Forums threads as “anonymous sources.”
It's entirely possible he plants the threads, then quotes them as his "anonymous sources" even though he's said he never visits Yas Forums. He also said he "kinda liked" Westworld season 3 which is impossible to square with "without respect, we reject" so, yeah, i'm thinking he's full of shit most of the time.

>So, he's at least 40, right?
I'm 41 (you're here forever) and I dont get half his references. It's a lot of 1970's shit. Dude is at least deep in his 50's.

Attached: 1578250235546.png (1024x1001, 937.84K)

Dilate

Nerdrotic is an ex-con who could snap at any second

As the guy who posted most of those Trek bait threads for Doomcock, it doesn't surprise me in the least he gobbled it up like the piggy he is. He's a ridiculous individual.

I enjoyed watching them when TLJ hit and they were showing off how the movies were actually doing terribly. Especially the merchandising disaster. Popped back in to see what was up during RoS. But these dudes are fucking obsessed and grasp at fucking straws. Hardly any of it is objective and its just sad to watch them focus on nothing but SJW boogie man. Its obnoxious past a certain point.

Fuck why is Geeks and Gamers even called that? He doesnt talk about games? The only geek shit he talks about is Star Wars or Disney sjw shit.

They're the same thing now as stupid channels like Star Wars Theory or The Stupendous wave who spend ten minutes recapping every single new book or comic that comes out describing something that never needed explaining. Videos like “The REAL reason Yoda hated Count Dookus Lightsaber!” Fuck if anyone cares about that! Why?

Attached: E906B46D-6FF8-4EE2-B748-16536E654EF7.jpg (1200x1007, 126.45K)

Had it, I'd rather complain about movies online with strangers. Maybe you need to get laid if you're so concerned over my sex life

I can't stand the fucking voice filter. Have you heard his normal voice? It's unrecognizable, but isn't bad. He should just use it normally.

He is like 60

It's not too bad until he starts singing on his streams. He's Linkara-tier, cringe personified yet is convinced he's a virtuoso.

I was getting burned out but lockdown has actually been good for that reason. Movies are on hold, however somehow Kathleen Kennedy fucked up by leaking that russian doll star wars show. Now they all have something to spam for the next few months.

That's called drinking-on-stream-and-embarassing-yourself by the end of the night. Personally, I dont find the singing as bad as his "rants", but I only watch the streams he does with Gary. I never watch his solo streams.