He gets some hate but name a hotter comedian/media mogul in the game right now

He gets some hate but name a hotter comedian/media mogul in the game right now.

Attached: 41.jpg (538x768, 95.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBjIEffMq0g&t=3807
youtube.com/watch?v=tW2Cq6N-i5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't this guy have gay sex with Joe Rogan?

It's just cringe, he's a try hard that sucks dick at everything. In my opinion, it's worse than not trying because he can't accept the reality that he is talentless.

>literal who thread

also he needs to lay off the fucking booze and coke jesus christ.

>German name
>darker than full blooded Turks in Germany

My brother thinks my face looks like his, and we have (((certain ancestry)))...

youtube.com/watch?v=rBjIEffMq0g&t=3807
1:03:27
brendan schaub admitting to being a cuck and promoting blacked on latest king and sting podcast

UFSNEED

ROGAN PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE LET ME BACK ON THE PODCAST I KNOW MY EPISODES GET LOW RATINGS BUT MY CAREER STOPPED AGAIN AND I NEED THE BOOST

>name a hotter comedian
1. Standup is dead
2. Stop sucking this goober's greasy cock and pretending he's beloved to the public when most people are barely aware he exists
You listen to too many fucking podcasts because you have social anxiety and no one cares
fuck you

looks like he got stung by a bee and fell in to a pit of grease

looks like he got some carbs coming up

based theo

He should have done a podcast with bobby lee

>comedian/media mogul
tell us all about your father figure issues and how you were sure MDE was the next big thing and how often per day you type the word BASED

brendan says based in real life?

He's not wrong though, Schaub is killing it in the comedy scene right now, he's lit as fuck
He's relentlessly talented and handsome

>Schaub is killing it in the comedy scene right now
sure you are brendan

how much of an unfunny geek do you have to be to become Theo Von's jannetty

how will he recover from the divorce?

You know hes in a gay relationship with that fucking nobody from mad tv thats always on joes podcast to. Funny thing though you would expect him to be the top but hes actually the bitch in the relationship.
Uncle joey got some stories about eddie bravo and jamie after nights of heavy drinking if you ever bump into him.

The retard isn't even married. He probably thinks that'll protect him from alimony but he's already locked in two kids deep.

Speaking of kids, he gave them the most retarded names. He named one of them after the fucking Red Socks. Not because he's a fan, but they had won the World Series and he wanted to bandwagon.

Attached: bigbrownturkey.jpg (1350x726, 89.53K)

He's the funniest man alive. I love Brendan.
youtube.com/watch?v=tW2Cq6N-i5U

Attached: file.png (511x636, 591.93K)

Schaub is getting divorced?

Jesus that theater is so quiet

His wife posted some shit with her and some other dude from a long time ago on instagram, then it was deleted, then she removed 'married' or something from her header and just has 'mommy' there now.

Attached: bigbrownexwife.jpg (771x1280, 85.59K)

I got the news today that a long timer co-worker of mine unexpectedly died young last night and sitting through that 5 minutes was more devastating than that.

you can tell hes trying to copy other peoples standup technique's but has a 60IQ and doesnt understand what timing is

DICEY DICEY