Was he a simp?

Was he a simp?

Attached: 2op5oh.jpg (1080x1080, 83.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PBHqUl7ybw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Lafawnduh wanted his BWC

No, it was just that the audience witnessed Kip at a particularly vulnerable point in his life, where he had swallow his pride and date. He put in the work and got a black wife.
Meanwhile Napoleon was too busy living in his own head to notice that he had a girl pining over him.
There's a lesson in there somewhere.

No because LaFawnduh genuinly loved him and they were happy together.

Kip couldve been a cage fighter, you dont even know

She was hideous. Better off alone.

Nah his relationship wasn't one sided

The real question is what did she see in him

youtube.com/watch?v=1PBHqUl7ybw

He fucking married the girl.

Jesus.

kip smashed a bad bitch and tied the knot he a g

Hell no

Lafawnduh bought him a baller ass Byzantine chain and some fresh ass clothes. That’s the opposite of simpin, that’s pimpin

Pimps are clowns. This retarded worship of Afro culture needs to end.

I kinda agree but LaFawunduh was like that 90s black girl from ghostface Camay video type deal and she's cool as hell I wouldn't fuck with it if the movie was made these days cus they'll probably shoehorn in some ugly ass coonbaby and have her delivering cringe lines

The movie is just fine the way it is, but she's still hideous.

bangin uggos aint simping by default, its just settling for less, which is something simps generally aren't doing

this is the truth

t. simp

BWC, straight up donkey dick nigga

Like that's how I feel with shows like reno911 or MadTV too back in the day black folks knew how to do comedy, now people just put niggers on a pedestal they think they dont need to do shit for glory

Attached: p-reno-911-niecy-nash.jpg (300x300, 21.06K)

He actually wasn't. Also I have heard that WMBF relationships are the least likely to end in divorce.

>people still to do this day dont realise Laffawnduh was a tranny
Kip was ahead of his time and that big black girl dick.
Also on rewatch of the film I find myself relating more and more to Uncle Rico. We all have that moment in our life we cant get over and are sure if we were able to act on our life would be better.

Keep on smashing that STD-ridden black pussy, user. Pretend that it's not gross some more.

Wait, wasn't Lafawnduh meant to be a tranny? I thought that was the point.

btw I just got back on this board after 6 months and I've been spouting racist shit non-stop for a good hour and a half FUCK JANNIES SUCK MY FUCKING COCK YOU BIYUTCH

Attached: 1539473993011.jpg (1050x858, 150.02K)

>Also I have heard that WMBF relationships are the least likely to end in divorce.
Yes because they are the most likely to end up in murder, that is, the black woman killing the white guy. Look it up.

absolutely based user, heil hitler to you as well

>Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes ALL day.

Attached: 523a693d28608713ec0d7dcb35c0d01d815d725a.jpg (3369x1821, 1.43M)

He ended up with Deb in the end and even dated her in the retarded animated series. He realized his autism.

>gets a hot as fuck black girl in the end

umm based in my view

too much based

based kip

Kip won

This

Attached: 1577405489852.webm (792x456, 2.53M)

Im a niggerhater but that shit was kinda aight. If she doesnt straighten her hair tho I wouldnt fuck with it

Based

Attached: 20200430_111359.jpg (500x604, 191.43K)