Joe Rogan thinks a gorilla can take down this beast

>Joe Rogan thinks a gorilla can take down this beast

lol

Attached: bear_nunchuks.webm (800x450, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HP-6wG_wZ8A?t=243
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the gorilla was fighting for its life it would win. Bears are tough, but they aren’t the smartest carnivore. The muscle efficiency of a gorilla, even a chimp, is profoundly different. It would be a good fight. I think 4 out of 5 times the gorilla would win.

>If the gorilla was fighting for its life it would win

I would imagine the bear would be fighting for its life as well.

Lol, yeah right. No one is dumb enough to believe that the gorilla would win.
Dear god...

desu that was my intuition as well that gorillas are just much smarter so in reality would probably just gang up on a bear in such numbers that they were guaranteed to disable it quickly
so really the question is, if a gorilla and a bear fought eachother with current mma rules, who will win. if it were a sport primarily about movement and agility like table tennis i think the bear doesn't stand a chance

Attached: big-bear-doin-thangs.jpg (244x245, 21.39K)

what if they had weapons?

Everybody was kung fu fighting

Then the gorilla has an advantage, because the gorilla would be far better at using them due to it's superior intelligence and hand structure, the bear wouldn't be able to benefit from them anywhere near as much.

>There are people on he internet right now who seriously think a Tiger could beat a Grizzly Bear
Never underestimate the stupidy of your average person.

Bear wins that fight every time
If you think a gorilla can beat a beat then you should probably have sex incel

>A TIGER COULDNT WIN
>BUT A GORILLA MAYBE COULD
jesus some of you people
yeah nature's most efficient pound for pound fighter, the cat, with a 200 pound + advantage over a gorilla, wouldn't win
fucking kek, you assholes cant even visualize how big the biggest tigers are

Calm the fuck down, a Tiger could easily kill a black bear and I didn't say otherwise.

>bears
>tigers

you done made a big mistake white boi

Attached: _83872388_afp_gorilla.jpg (976x549, 90.44K)

Grizzlies routinely take down grown moose. I doubt a gorilla could even bite through the layer of fat and fur on a grizz, let alone do the actual damage to internal organs needed to win.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 66.83K)

He was high when he said that

A bear would fuck up a gorilla, they can literally fucking rip trees out of the ground with their claws and have at least 400+ pounds on a gorilla

Damn that moose is fucking huge.

Attached: 1554775177354.webm (1280x720, 860.24K)

The real question here is why in the year of our lord 2020 isnt there a very rich man with a very big boat in international waters filming these fights in HD with high production values

The world needs to know the answers to these fights

Moose are like the size of a fuckin sedan

from wikipedia
black bears (assumption based on the OP image and because this just wouldn't be fair if it was a grizzly):
>Adult males typically weigh between 57–250 kg (126–551 lb), while females weigh 33% less at 41–170 kg (90–375 lb).
>In the state of California, studies have indicated that the average mass is 86 kg (190 lb) in adult males and 58 kg (128 lb) in adult females.
gorillas:
>Wild male gorillas weigh 136 to 227 kg (300 to 500 lb), while adult females weigh 68–113 kg (150–250 lb).
tigers:
>Generally, males vary in total length from 250 to 390 cm (8.2 to 12.8 ft) and weigh between 90 and 306 kg (198 and 675 lb) with skull length ranging from 316 to 383 mm (12.4 to 15.1 in). Females vary in total length from 200 to 275 cm (6.56 to 9.02 ft), weigh 65 to 167 kg (143 to 368 lb) with skull length ranging from 268 to 318 mm (0.879 to 1.043 ft).

The answer is a bear would win them all. There is no animal that could kill a bear on land

If a black bear, tiger wins handily. Gorilla gets shit on by both.

aww that mama bear found it's cub

Attached: 1494306697312.png (657x527, 50.79K)

it cant even use them. a trained gorilla wielding those could take on 3 grizzlies

Bear > Tiger > Gorilla

Bear vs Tiger would be really interesting, I think the bear has too much fat to take any meaningful damage

Gorilla would get raped by both for not having claws

You have no idea how powerful a grizzly is

Polar bears are hypercarnivores, one of the few animals that view humans as prey.

OOH AHH

Attached: 1566920330513.jpg (1280x960, 203.01K)

A Gorilla could

And an Elephant and Hippo

Elephant could.

That has to be a man in a bear suit, no way a bear figured out how to use weapons.

I could kill a punk ass polar bitch with my bare hands

>There is no animal that could kill a bear on land
err, ever heard of an elephant, a rhino or a hippo? kek nigga wake up shit africa exists and BTFOs all other animals effortlessly

Why bearfaggots are so stupid, bros?

Rhino and hippo no question but I struggle to see how an elephant actually wins without getting slashed to death

have you seen a fully developed gorilla?
besides strength, gorillas also have a higher IQ

I've never seen a gorilla proficient with nunchaku

Animals are retarded bro

Attached: 15226498-0-image-a-23_1561463742449.jpg (1908x1146, 206.86K)

hold me burrbros...

Big croc

Brains don't mean shit when you can only punch an animal up to 3x your body weight and can't tear him apart while has has 3 inch claws

youtu.be/HP-6wG_wZ8A?t=243

Except the gorilla also know's kung fu and can drop a mean karate chop

It's all the deep dish pizza

Nigga what how about it take one step on the bear lmao

an elephant? fuck elephants dont even fight other animals they fight cars and trucks and shit

Bears aren't that retarded I'm sure he'd realize the size difference, elephant wins through sheer size alone but he has a harder time winning with only headbutts and trunk swings than things with claws/horns

Elephant, Hippo, Rhino and possibly a big Nile Crocodile.

Theres some webm around of an elephant fucking up a hippo