Seriously though, what the fuck was his problem

Seriously though, what the fuck was his problem

Attached: chevy.jpg (1024x759, 74.85K)

He just wanted to be accepted into the study group.

His racism caught up with him.

He had a extremely successful career despite every single person working with hating his guts. He's a chad.

He was just too streets ahead

That guy was crazy town banana pants

no no, you see, it's going to be a maze

I thought that was Larry Sanders on the right in the thumbnail. I was really confused for a,couple of seconds.

Why is he wearing a Che Guevara shirt that also has his own name on it?

I thought that was Larry David on the right in the thumbnail. I was really confused for a,couple of seconds.

They're essentially the same.

I thought that was Jimmy Smits on the right in the thumbnail. I was really confused for a,couple of seconds.

Because that's how he picks up the hoes.

What is up with that Chevy Chase - Che Guevera t-shirt? Is the punchline below the picture? Or is CHEvy the joke?

He could've been much more successful but he decided being a miserable prick was the better way to go... No judgment. Everyone has their own path. Heard he had a tough upbringing. Maybe that did it.

it's a joke

What's the joke?

>They're essentially the same.

Not remotely. Larry David is, somehow, an endearing asshole. Chevy Chase is, by all accounts, a hateful prick.

Sneed

no clue but it seems he can get a little full of himself

he made some really awful unfunny movies

Everyone says how successful he was despite being an asshole. Considering how many failed actors there are vs Chevy Chase types, sure. But whats his legacy? National Lampoons and Caddyshack? Fletch? He's total ass compared to Bill Murray or Steve Martin

Medium talent.

He's a legit racist misogynist prick, but he's always been that way and he's usually portrays his characters on screen that way, so at least you have to give him props for being true to himself.

Is this reddit???

Oh, no he isn't. Stop saying that.

Many actors are assholes. Beloved ones too like Harrison Ford. It just so happen Chevy Chase tends to speak his mind with no filters. That makes him un-PC.

>Larry David is, somehow, an endearing asshole.
Nice try, Goldstein. He's a blasphemer and he will burn in hell for all eternity.

Being a successful actor is the exact opposite of being true to yourself. Your job is to be a blank slate and portray the role you're hired to portray. He's just been a douchebag portraying watered down versions of himself.

Ok, nutcase. You have the answers.

no one would believe you.

His parents were rich snobs and he was born with a silver spoon up his ass

He's not a good looking guy yet he oozes a chad aura.
What's his secret?

Who was in the wrong? Him or Dan Harmon?

eh, thats ass to ass. It cancels.