Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20200429-214944_YouTube.jpg (1080x2007, 694.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cebuwomen.com/cebu-women-videos/
cebuwomen.com/women/cebu-women/cebu-women.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's gross

They’re trying to justify hating him for his looks by making every autistic thing he does seem nefarious
I’ve seen women do this all the time
Stick to men

because hes ugly

Why am I supposed to be outraged at this time?

He has no neck in this race

Ed is based as fuck. Normies despise him because he speaks the truth

THE williams

Did he get with an Asian or a Latina? White women just seethe when they see a white man even a middle aged fat slob they wouldn't give the time of day to with a foreign girl younger and more attractive than themselves so the hamster tries to come up with explanations no matter how transparent

i wish I was chad enough to pick up foreign women
what site do these guys use?

Filipina

He’s also a piece of shit but it’s because he’s insecure but I feel bad with all the neck jokes on YouTube because he’s got some kind of genetic defect

I found one but I kinda want to keep it to myself

>Taking advantage of low iq bugpeople
Eduardo sounds based to me

wonder who he'll date neckst

The bitch is being stupid but Ed did treat Rose pretty bad. I wouldn't put up with his shit especially because he looks like the mucinex guy.

Attached: 800c50cd8155c673ff63e4c2799e0e87.jpg (400x300, 16.38K)

I mean the comments are pretty bad but let's not pretend he's just an innocent dude looking for love, he wanted a 20 year old third worlder who would depend on him and then complains about every fucking thing

pls no

I filtered out the unimportant parts to get to the bottom of it

Attached: 1588211442238.jpg (1078x1630, 190.76K)

I honestly wish boomers would stop bringing these green card chasers to huwite countries.

I don't know any sites but when I went to Colombia I met a bunch of bitches. Still keep in touch with them.

name the fuckin site, bro

Attached: 1562281789566.jpg (720x644, 42.29K)

link vid

marxism in a nutshell

>roasties hate on men that aren't Chad

Always remember that in a roastie's mind Chad can do nothing wrong, and betas can do nothing right.

Only because their YouTube videos are hilarious

cebuwomen.com/cebu-women-videos/

cebuwomen.com/women/cebu-women/cebu-women.htm

Don't Filipinos count as Latinos + Asian?

That thing he is courting is a full blown tranny. What kind of asian chick has a voice that deep????

>her country

no such thing exists sweaty

They could be a lot of things depending on the bloodline because of all the different groups who inhabited the area over time. You've got Papua New Guineaesque Melanesian blood, polynesian blood, chinese blood, spanish blood to name a few of the larger contributors.

basically all south east asians.

it's your fault you watch this cuck GARBAGE

Attached: 1511384876118.jpg (633x461, 90.22K)

Attached: 1479588491043.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

Women are annoyin as fuck. poor heterosexual men!